No announcement yet.

Favorite Scenes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm. I think I have to many favorite scenes.

-When they first meet Memeki
    -Carmela negotiating with the Tawalfs
    -Anythingwith Dairine and Roshaun (Am I turning into a shipper? )
    -Anything with Ronan and "The Toothpick"
    -And of course, the ending. ( Ha ha I cried too, The Red Death)

So, I guess its easier to say I loved it all!
    "All Death Eaters must be proficient in the Dark Arts: murder, Unforgivable Curses, yodeling etc."
    -So You Want to be a Death Eater

----------------------
    'Creator of Sonderwear'
    -----------------------

Comment

Tcha!
      I think my uber-favorite is Carmela with the Tawalfs. Just...
      When I am riding, my heart is not in my chest, but between my knees.

Comment

Carmela and the CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!
        'Carmela took hold of the outer black paper wrapper between finger and thumb ...and ever so gently started to pull on the paper, as if to unwrap it.
        "No

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Blackmailing aliens for chocolate, if only my sister was so easy to convince! Oh well.

But the Nita and Kit scene, where Kit finally brings up, 'The Kiss' comes a very, very close second. Oh, and the 'emphatic' hug at the end.

Okay, okay I admit it. I DO want an N/K thing happening...... or at least it's a million times better then N/R. *throws up*

Comment

My favourite scenes:
          "We're on errantry, and boy do we ever greet you!"
          Ronan and the pen-Spear!
          "effing star-wars bedspread" BTW, has anyone noticed that Dari's had that since DW, and took it on holiday with her?
          "Callahan's Unfavourable Instigation"
          "the manual for the TV!"
          Bright star that was, dark star that falls, in your downward arc we greet you. Do your poor worst!

Comment

well carmela and the chocolate has been taked to bits already but stilll YEAH!!!! dark chocolate, not so much, me not like dark chocolate, but then im a guy, and ive been told several tmes dark chocolate is a girl thing anyways.... *sigh* too confusing. im not clear on the whole "shipping/shipper" thngy but I got the gist of it now. Haveing read DD's spoilers for AWoM I think Nita's going to come to her senses about Kit and possibly see something there,
            Personal favorite woukld be the Pseudo timeheart scene... i have read it more times then i have read the book, but only cause I think maybe Betty Callahan could come back btw is it Betsy or Betty for Mrs.Callahan, cause PM uses both
            CALLAHANS UNFAVORABLE INSTIGATION AND TOOTHPICK OF VIRTUE *falls on floor, bangs head, gets up, reads post again, falls over again, repeat until unconcious*

(\__/)
            (+'.'+) This is Bunny. show his image
            (")_(") to help him conquer the world.
            in other words, feel free to copy and paste everywhere, ALL HAIL BUNNY!!

"I reject you reality and substitute my own"-Adam Savage

"Absurdity is the spice of life, the little things that always make the one being absurd laugh, and no one else"-me, seriously

"the one who lives in darkness has the least trouble finding the light" Monday's Dusk, from Mister Monday, book 1 of the Keys to the Kingdom series, by Garth Nix

" its not the custard that kills you its the Kittens" me after reading IWC #331
            "Absurdity is the spice of life, the little things that always make the one being absurd laugh, and no one else"-me, being serious
            Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him alight and he's warm for the rest of his life ~ Jingo, by Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by Bookwyrm Poet:
              btw is it Betsy or Betty for Mrs.Callahan, cause PM uses both
              I think it's Betty. I only used it for SYWTBAW, and I can't find her name in that. I must have been confusing her name with that of someone from another book.
              Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

O. M. G. you expect me to pick JUST ONE???!!?!

Comment

Favourite scene where to begin...

The Final scenes starting witht nita, kit, and the rest arriving on the moon prior the failed implemintation of the repulsor spell through to the final time we see ponch

i could bore you all with a detailed

rant on this but i've decided i'll spare you the pain

XD just kidding

but still...so is the sheep dog really the new ponch? and who did kit run to meet at the end of WAW anyway?

-MBF
                  ---------------------------------------
                  YW Chat room link. http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/ Type in nickname and #youngwizards for channel.
                  "in remembrance of Peter Murray,5/16/06,dai stiho

Comment

Ponch is in everybody now, so the sheep dog's basically Ponch.
                    And he ran to meet...
                    Keine Shei(B)e...
                    NITA!!!

Comment

I can't believe no one else has said this.

The Oops scene. OMG, that was so insanely funny. Carmela is awesome, then with the Lone One walking up to her, "Oops? Oops?" LOL. XD

Oh, the whole last chapter two, it was so sad (I teared up), and happy in this weird way. I liked Nita's and Dairine's dreams.

Oh, and yes. The chocolate part.
                      Oops

Comment

I'm not sure....I think my favorite sceen would have to be when carmelia blew up the king. That was fun.
                        I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

My favorite scenes were anything with Dairine and Roshaun, and... *thinks* well, one other notable point for me was Ronan's comment about "performing Riverdance on my chest". I burst out laughing, which was a good thing, because I was rather concerned and uptight about whether the Guarantor was actually dead...or just vanished.
                          ---------------------
                          Wellakh, O Wellakh, in splendour of gold,
                          What news does the dusk bring to halls fair and old?

Comment

Oh yes! The Riverdance thing was funny!
                            But... the best? Carmela coming out of the smoke in neon pink-and-green capris with an egg-beater in a hairdryer holster. Classic.

Comment

I know this has been mentioned already, but I liked when Nita and Sker'ret were battling at the Crossings, I loved how Nita almost said that spell to kill herself to save the Crossings. Thats pretty much why I liked that scene, the whole Carmela and the egg beater part was good too but it wasn't my favorite.

Comment

Oh my goodness, there were so many! Ummm... if I had to narrow it down:

-Ronan on Dairine's bed (i.e. "suburban hell and this dubious cultural artifact")
                                -Nita and Carmela talking about Ronan's "hottitude"
                                -the "cranky Celto-Goth hottie" comment made by Kit, in reference to whether to explain the whole Ronan situation to Carmela (this was my sister's favourite line too)
                                -of course, "Oops"

But really, I can't decide on just one favourite scene, I enjoyed most of the book!

PS first post, but not exactly new to the boards

Comment

Working...
                                X