No announcement yet.

W@W: out of press and soon in the stores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ITS HERE?! ITS ONLINE!? *Mouth drops then comes back up in a grin* YIPEE!!! Im gonna get it ASAP. Even if I have to work it off Im gonna get it. * Wonders if a person can read while cleaning*. I would shout for joy more but I gotta catch my bus. Dai!
    Fred22 aka Azen
    In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.

Douglas Adams

Comment

So, guess we can discuss it now. *jumps in air*

I finally have somebody that I can discuss the story with. And people to gripe to... XD
      ---
      How cheerfully we consign ourselves to perdition...

Comment

It's strange actually. I was wondering around Barns and Noble for a book called Balefire, and there I saw W@W on the shelf. Balefire was lost from my midn and I snatched it, seeing that there were only three copies. It slipped my mind that it wasn't released until October. So I bough tit, jumped with glee and got into my sister's car (it was an outing for us). So I was sitting in the hot car and I thought... Wait... I was just on amazon.com... they said this wasn't out until October. Most of you heard about the drugstore that accidentally shelved Harry Potter days early. So I told my sister to wheel around and take me back to Barns and Noble. I went straight to the counter, cutting most people in line asking for help. And I gently put the book on the table. "Excuse me," I said quickly. "I just bought this book and I realised that it's not supposed to be released until October... should I return it?" The woman there smiled and told me to follow her. I quickly did and she took me to the back of the store by the teen section. She asked me to wait outside as she went into the back. She returned a few minutes later and showed by a piece of paper that showed that W@W was to be shelved that day. I smiled, thanked her, ran out and got into my sister's car, telling her to race off to home.

I just started reading last night, even though I got it on Saturday. Sorry for my long explanation.

Comment

ACH!! I wanna read it, SOOO BADDDDDDDDD

._.

Our library is stupid, they don't have it yet!!!

ARGH!!!!

*hopes to get itin 23 days
          ~*If Time Has A Heart, Its Only Becuase Other Hearts Stop*~

Comment

*ahem*
            Agent M wrote:
            not sure about Borders, it doesn't have the "In stock" or "Special Order" thing that some bookstores do..
            Actually, I ordered W@W from Borders/Amazon and they put it on special order for me because i ordered it in like July of something. And it came like the day they released it to them, which was about August 28th or something along the lines of that. SO, if you want a book reallllly bad, you cn jsut order it ahead of time!
            just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

Working...
            X