When is this book released???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is this book released???

i was just wondering when this book is planned to be released. I have already read 12 books this summer (i have NO life), finishing off what the "Everworld" series (good books) on top of many others. I just wanted to know if i should hold out to get this book or get another book to tode me over.

i was just wondering when this book is planned to be released. I have already read 12 books this summer (i have NO life), finishing off what the "Everworld" series (good books) on top of many others. I just wanted to know if i should hold out to get this book or get another book to tode me over.

Comment

October. Check out Owl Springs. Actually, no, I just checked there and it's not there. Oh well. In 42 days, according to Agent M.
      T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
      Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
      Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
      Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
      My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
      Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

DD tells me that the official release date is October 1, though the book may turn up in stores as much as ten days before that -- it's not "embargoed".

Lee / Forum Administrator
        Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

Yeah, I got Alone

Comment

Which means I'll get it for my birthday AGAIN *sigh*. This would be a good thing, meaning that I don't have to pay for it, but my birthday is October 7th. That means I'll have it at least a week later than everyone else. Oh well...

*Ella*

"I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha, ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is 'never get involved in a land war in Asia', but only slightly less well known is this: 'never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line'! Ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha!"
            -The Princess Bride
            *Ella*
            "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
            There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
            And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
            What could mean more than this?"
            --Bright Eyes

Comment

*pats Ella on shoulder* Never mind, you'll still get it before me, and you'll DEFINITELY get it before Aurora..
              T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
              Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
              Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
              Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
              My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!

Comment

Oh man is it good to be back (just came back from long exchange trip without internet access) i was just wondering if the realese date is gunna be the same in australia as it is elsewere?

Comment

I dont think so but you can order it at www.amazon.com
                  Whew! first time in a long time since I post in some topic that isn't Chatter...

"You could say I'm the Alpha of your Omega- The beginning of your end" -Agent Smith
                  Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                  ------------------------------------------------------------
                  "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

It's OUT IT'S OUT!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!! GO TO YOUR NEAREST BARNES AND NOBLE NOW!!!!!

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
                    "To youth and freedom!" A popular pirates toast.
                    *Agent~M*
                    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                    "I could live

Comment

SSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEE EERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

I love YW series. Blah blah blah blah blah, I also think a;ldskjghas;dglhas;dfgkh. heeheeheeheeeeeheeheeheeheeeeeheeheeheeheeeeeheehe eheeheeeee!!!! I hope I get to know everybody wish I was registered for this place since it was first here.

Comment

Nuh uhhhhhhhhhh.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
                        "To youth and freedom!" A popular pirates toast.
                        *Agent~M*
                        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                        "I could live

Comment

man of limbo! Long time no see!
                          *waves happily*
                          T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                          Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!

Comment

*waves back* yeah south africa was SWEET and alot of the rumors surounding it are wrong. (just dont go to johansburg)

Comment

NOO!!! *bangs head against wall* I can't find Holiday anywhere! And I don't have time to go to a bookstore because I'm only 14 and can't drive and when I do have time my parents don't! *emits high-pitched scream and flops lifeless on the ground*
                              Sorry for the rant, but I had to get it out of my system...

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
                              -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
                              *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
                              http://pub15.ezboard.com/ftimeheartf...opicID=3.topic
                              My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                              OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                              --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Working...
                              X