Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a little question.... (more books?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow cool it's not ending.Yeah hoooo. No need to complian now. By the way I like avatar agent M.

P.s. please excuse the spelling mistakes. It's to early in the morning right now and I have had no coffee or breakfast.

Princess_nita0 Night owl,Up till Dawn

April is in my mistress' face
    And july in her eyes hath place.
    Within her bosom, a warm september;
    But in her heart a cold december: Anonymous

All Night by the rose, rose all night by the rose I lay I dared not steal that rose and yet I took that rose away

I hate and I love. And if you ask me how, I do not know: I only feel it, and I'm torn in two. :catullus

I was just about to say to my daughter:Look what beautiful eyes that horse has. When I suddenly stopped and thought: Maybe horses aren't supposed to have eyes like that. Mitchell

Up there amongst the clouds and suns With melons and peaches and lots of buns where history books are out of date and no one goes to bed till late- that's the land to which I'll go where you push a button and down comes snow. :Williams

I may be silent, but I'm thinking. I may not talk, but Don't mistake me for a wall :Shigeji

Comment

I never eat breakfast in the summer & it doesn't stop me.

Jen26
      "Deceit shall have its reward." - Timeline

Comment

I always eat breakfast...except for when I sleep till lunch time!

"Food for thought requires a mind with teeth" ~Vollys the dragon from "The Two Princesses of Bamarre"

Comment

but then again, i never miss midnight snack !

Comment

How can you survive without eating breakfast? *shakes head* I eat as big a breakfast as I possibly can, and then again at morning tea. Then I don't eat till dinnertime, mostly...
            T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
            Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
            Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
            Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
            My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
            Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

I have a very idiosyncratic schedule. Hint: my other form is a himalyan kitten.

Comment

I love breakfast!!!
                *pours a bowl of cereal for herself, then gives some imaginary breakfast to Palay*

"Food for thought requires a mind with teeth" ~Vollys the dragon from "The Two Princesses of Bamarre"

Comment

Eep! lurve "the Two Princesses of Bamarre!" Gail Carson Levine rocks my world...um, yeah, scuze the off-topicness. Really, I am ecstatic that DD is continuing! Most series either go on for about 4-5 (at a max!), or are REAAAALLLLLYYY long, but have short books and are mostly crap. Too cool of DD to keep going. Characters like Nita and Kit, who have a wizardly commitment to fight evil for LIFE, can't just be contained in 4 or 5 books. They need their life to be documented in novels as great as the last. I think that must be how DD does it...the characters stop being just characters, they start to become PEOPLE. Uh, yeah. And so ends my rant...

wEbstEr
                  ~*^&^*~

Comment

Working...
                  X