No announcement yet.

I'm confused...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be interested to see if DD answers that hahaha in a way the crab's reminded me of Gigo and the other mobiles in HW! Only a little
    Fox
    God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

How so?, They don't come across as the same to me.....
      Didn't the Aalids suffer form no evolution, then when they finally could evolve, it destroyed them all?

Me

Comment

No it did not destroy them they just all evolved to where they where meant to be You see if things happened naturally then they would have become these energy beings eons ago, so when they fixed their choice with the aid of nita and Kit they automatically evolved to where they where surpose to be I think Im making this more confusing.

I dont know why they remind me of the mobiles, I think it was because I imagine the mobile stuck on a task untill its complete like the little crabs building there sand castles hahaha sorry

Fox
        God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Ah, that makes sense. I thought they were killed by their choicem cause they actually accepted death.
          Oh, you're right, it kinda does remind me of them.....Weird!

Me

Comment

this site changed since i was last on. wow. it looks kooler

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Brennick:
              How so?, They don't come across as the same to me.....
              Didn't the Aalids suffer form no evolution, then when they finally could evolve, it destroyed them all? </div>[quote]
              It didn't destroy them. No, what happened was, all of the pent up evolution potential went in a weird direction. They'd gone past the physical level, and the next stage of evolution was more spiritual.

By the way, you don't really have to white out words in this topic. It's in the Wizard's Holiday forum, which warns about spoilers, so I guess you can assume everyone in this section of the forums has read the book.

Ooh, Fox explained for me. I shoulda finished reading the topic first. XD

But really, I don't think that there would be a potential to be released. No challenge in life, no threats, no need to evolve, so they won't. And there won't be a potential. Which means, there can't be a jump in evolution either.
              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abaddon:
                this site changed since i was last on. wow. it looks kooler </div>[quote]
                What was it like before?

And Gryph, When did anyone white out their words in this topic?
                Ohkay, thanks for the explaination.

Me

Comment

Caitlin's bit at the beginning, for example. But it's not bad too; I was just saying in case people were taking the extra step when they didn't want to.

Anyway, playing around with the post's colors is fun, so... XD
                  Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Ah, that bit. I remember now. Ohkay.
                    Why are my words dark?
                    Weird.....

Me

Comment

yay. people remember my bit. i think i shall be happy for the rest of my life now! my purpose here on earth had been fulfilled.

what do i do now?

whited out words are often to hide spoilers from people who haven't read the book yet.

vv
                      PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
                      Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

I see you thought that we remembered you. Actually, we were only remembering your whit-ed out post. Not you. Hahahahahha.... I meant before, why is everything darker than normal....
                        You should post again, or start a topic about why I called WF, FF.

Me

Comment

Working...
                        X