No announcement yet.

This is really annoying!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, Birdhead, glad to know the book made it safely! I've been a bit out of touch (computer probs, and real-life busy-ness), but both are now fixed. I figured that you had gotten it by now, but it's good to know for sure that it arrived, and that you were a happy camper back in November.

Squash (I'm back - again!)

Comment

Yes, but it hadn't come out then...or at least I didn't know it had. I've seen it now, though, and it's tre cool. Except for Sirius. I don't imagine Sirius like that at all. That may just ruin it for me. But perhaps not...

I know people have already touched upon this, but now that everyone has the book, is anybody else thinking Dairine/Roshaun? The end of Holiday was very subtley suggestive about that. I rather think it is time Dairine found somebody else like herself to fight with. That could be a very interesting relationship . Or perhaps I am merely a hopeless romantic. Either way...

wEbstEr
      ~*^&^*~

Comment

Yes, I definately caught hints of that in Holiday. I think it would be really interesting, it would develop Dairine as a character. Most of the books focus on Nita and Kit. The only ones that really have Dairine be a major part are HW and WH.
        Any clue how old Dairine is now?

Comment

*tooooo late* Yes, squash, I got it, THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU! I had thought I sent you an incoherent e-mail. Anyway, in case you're wondering if I'm welching out on you.... I'm not. It's just taking me a while to actually find what I'm getting- but I've got it all now, and I'm sending it when I get home.

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
          --Agent M
          Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
          Still the Typo Queen
          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

I think she is 14 now...how old would that make Nita and Kit? I knwo he is a year younger than she is...

Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
            A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....
            :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
            Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
            A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

Reading all this topic i've just noticed that i have not read any of the books in the last six months *hits head*, but this is due to the Rediscovery of another childhood set of books, the Foundation Series, can't remember the name of the author but i recomend them to any sci-fic or fantasy book worm !! I'll try and read some SYWTBAW tonight and come back to this topic later this week. Till then bye all
              -Daz-
              God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

oooh, you too, I read those. Did you read sabriel and/or lirael and/or abhorsen, also by garth nix

Comment

whoops, totally missed the Entire second page but oh well

Comment

Working...
                  X