Best New Character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best New Character

There seems to be very few topics here, so I decided to add one. Try not to get into spoilers, or if you do, white them out please.
    Roshaun ke Nelaid am Seriv am Teliuve am Mesph am Veliz am Teriaunst an det Wellakhit
    58.33%
    Ske'ret
    16.67%
    Filifermanhathrhumneitts'elhhessaiffnth
    25.00%
    Quelt
    0.00%
    "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

I love Filif!! He was so cute... I could just imagine a big Christmas looking tree walking through the mall with his baseball cap on his top branch. I thought that him being a tree made his character even more amusing.
    Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
    Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
    It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
    Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

I love all of them! But I voted for Filif - Emi is right.

And he was so fascinated by everything!

Quelt was good - the ending of Wizards Holiday really put her in the running for me.

Skeret can be hilarious, especially with his eating of everything!

Roshaun - is just Roshaun
      Most of us love him
      "And on he went, out of sight in unhurried grace; the true dark angel, the unfallen Destroyer, the Pale slayer who never really dies -- seeking for pain to end." Deep Wizardry, page 355 Listen, and I'll tell you a story... of the wind in the trees, and the sun, the moon and the stars... of all of Earth dancing

Comment

Yeah, everyone likes Roshaun, I'm sure. I do.

Oh yeah, is there anyone I forgot? I can't think of anyone...
        "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

As much as I love and adore Roshaun because his introduction allows for snarky verbal battles between him and Dairine, Filif was fantastic. I mean, the tree jokes. And the things we take for granted when it comes to trees. I mean, PAPER. Hehe. Filif was just adorable.
          ---
          Interesting (adj.) - Oh God, Oh God, we're all gonna die?

Comment

Yeah, you gotta love Filif. Hehe. Like when Dairine was trying to cook dinner. Practically 75% of what we use is made from plant matter of some kind. Wood, grain, fruit, vegetables, paper, etc. It's a never ending list. Plus Sker'ret. LOL. Trying to eat the kitchen...

Comment

I <3 Sker'ret! I love the challenge of trying to draw a caterpillar and to make it look like it's NOT the hungry caterpillar. Plus, I always win at those drawing games like Pictionary when I choose Sker'ret, nobody ever guesses him. (partially cuz nobody I know has read about him yet, but oh well...can't get everyone to read)

Comment

I particularly likked Roshaun, mainly because he appeares to be the most intriguing character; and I loved that he became the new King later on. I also thought it was cute how at first he and Dairien didn't understand each other, and then grew to like each other.
                Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

I love them all, really- how their perceptions of things are wacked out and sort of cute but you (and Dairine and Harry) accept them because Earth culture is just as weird and fascinating to them. (And the connoisseur's dynamic thing between Sker'ret and Filif is just hilarious.) But it's also really interesting to read how the other aspects of everyone's culture and backgrounds start to clash (especially through W@W).

Oh, and I just absolutely love Filif's homeworld. The sky.
                  -Tell me and I may remember; show me and I'll understand; involve me and I'll never forget. Thank you, PM. Your light lives on.

Comment

I loved Roshaun!! Filif and Sker were amazing, and Quelt was absolutely lovely. I loved how she had such an innocent outlook on everything, and Fil and Sker were funny, but so intellignent. Roshaun reminded me of the things that I love about guys!! They are so much fun to argue with sometimes. Dairine and Roshaun forever
                    Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

Yeah.

I really want Roshaun to come back!

Plus, I really hope that Sker'et and Filif stick around. Their vacation does technically end.

Comment

Originally posted by Zirsta View Post
                        Yeah.

I really want Roshaun to come back!

Plus, I really hope that Sker'et and Filif stick around. Their vacation does technically end.
                        I bet that W@W won't be the last that we see of them. You can be sure of that. They were incredible characters.

And DD said that she is DEF writing more books. I can't wait to see what she titles them after AWOM.

Comment

No matter how much i loved filif and sker'et they were kind of like sub-characters to me; now roshaun was the real deal i want to know what happened to him. I think it would be cool if Daraine went to find him and it turned into a huge adventure.
                          It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
                          That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

Comment

The fairest and fallen. The avatar for the Lone Power on Quelt's planet was by far the most interesting form yet. She was cunning and ambivalent and a nice change from the normal purely evil Lone Power.
                            "But your dark Master has neither authority nor right to judge us. Therefore stand away, lackey, and keep silent in the presence of your betters."

Comment

Working...
                            X