Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor, poor Newbies. They'll probably end up afraid to call anyone by their screen name... that could be painful for the poor things.
    T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
    Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
    Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
    Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
    My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
    Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

I'm not THAT scary, am I?

Live your life as if there's no tommorow, for all you know there might not be, in more ways then one.
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

Do you want an honest answer?
          Heh.
          T

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

Comment

Wait. You HAVE the Harry Potter Book, Like NOW????
              Birdhead your mean!
              Live your life as if there's no tommorow, for all you know there might not be, in more ways then one.
              *Agent~M*
              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
              "I could live

Comment

I am not mean. I didn't say what my honest answer would be, did I? Heh.
                and I have the harry Potter book. and I've finished it. AND I WANT TO SAY STUFF ABOUT IT!!! ARG!!!

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

I got it!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!! I haven't read it yet but I can!!!!!!!!!!!! and I was being sarcastic Birdhead. Was it good?

*Agent~M*
                  "I could live

Comment

yeah, I was kidding too. And yes, it's good (it's THICK!) It's saaad. And I can't say any moer, except Fred and George rock, and Hermione is FATNASTIC, it's her best book yet. Or that's what I think. yeah.
                    T

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

Comment

Comment

Rysade: You are in for a LOT of fun. LOT. But I can't believe you haven't stolen it and read it... I would have!! (Used to, too, when mum used to read to me. Now she just reads it to Freya, my sister, because the rest of us have no patience. It's sad.)

Fox: I would have much rathered that the person we thought was gonna die died than the one who actually died died.
                          T

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

Originally posted by Birdhead:

Fox: I would have much rathered that the person we thought was gonna die died than the one who actually died died.
                            Oh, man, that must be frustrating! You have to talk like that because I haven't read it yet!

But I can't believe you haven't stolen it and read it... I would have!! (Used to, too, when mum used to read to me. Now she just reads it to Freya, my sister, because the rest of us have no patience. It's sad.)

Comment

*grins* It is a little frustrating, yes... talking in circles.
                              Yeah, I'm rereading for about a quarter to a hlaf an hour in the mornings and around an hour at night- that is, when one of the demon brothers aren't! That's probably the best thing about HP- it can stand a lot of re-reading.
                              ka Kite
                              Tui

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

That's a tough decision because the person who really died I liked better but I think the person in the middle who we thought was going to die would have made the next book worse (not like bad worse but like grumpy depressing sad worse) then it's going to be with the person who really died. And yes it is annoying to write like this, I don't even know if anyone understands me.

*Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X