Magic Real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay...

Apology accepted, as long as you are more careful about your password from now on.

Blue~

Comment

i'm really, really sorry for that. i should have kept a better hold on my password, you're right. but what's confusing me now is who got my password in the first place. oh well...and i like your new avatar.

-peri

Comment

Personally, my concern isn't so much the "who" as it is the "how". Pick a password that isn't easy to guess (they generally suggest using both letters and numbers), that you don't need to write down, and, if you share the computer or if someone has access to your computer who might have done this, don't let the password manager of the browser remember it.

And thank you. It is pretty, isn't it?

Blue~

Comment

Put it this way:

Magic is real if u beleive it is!

o, and also,

i have had "Magical moments" where something broken is fixed, or I hear something unhearable
          (once i am SURE i heard the heartbeat of ocean city!!!!) or sensing something impossible, or understanding something weird. a girl in a movie says a spell in weird language and I KNOW!! that it is going to fail! because all she said was "Open the gate" not being specific to where. she did'nt say it in english, but i understood! things can get weird when u beleive in magic. at the end of a book on tape version of HW there was an interveiw with DD. she said that she told a cooworker that talking to computers helped them work faster. the person said they didn't beleive it, and later their computer crashed!! Freaky, huh!!!
          Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

seriosly you coluld pick almost any science fiction or fantasy book and find some sort of magic there and there all diffrent and disprove the others

Comment

Interesting to see my point of view from January to now. A bit off from a year later.

Magic, real? Uhm, in some theories, yes. Others, no not really.

Say, other worlds and universes? Yes, totally.

Saying a word and bam, you get it. No. Sorry.

But as far as speaking of other powers of the world, yes again.
              And speaking of life on the other Universes. Yes.
              Faeries and demons. Yes but not completely.
              UFO and Martains. Not really. A bit too cheesy for me. I'd believe it if i see it.

Magic in general. Im not sure. And i would have to really feel like getting to the core of it. Somedays, yes. Other nah. Not really. It all depends on how life is treating me.

There is life elsewhere.

Ta.
              Love and be loved

Comment

I believe an a YW type of magic. I have had dreams that did happen at a later time. I also believe in the Ki/Chi/whatever concept of an aura. I've walked into my house and known that someone was angry or upset without actually seeing or hearing anything. I can call breezes when I concentrate. I don't do these things too often because when I do I feel a empty sinking feeling in my chest and I feel weaker, so it can't be all that good for me.
                Hy gododin cataan hue
                Hud a lledrith mal wyddan
                Guance ae bellawn wen cabri
                Varigal don Fincayra
                Dravia, dravia Fincayra

Comment

I think magis creal...i get tons of magic moments...things just tend to go weird around me. Plus, one of my ferets, pop, has began acting like a wizard's pet in terms of weirdness...
                  she's finding herself inside closed cabnits, and in locked showers, inside a bathroom, she never sees, inside a bed room she's not alowed to go into...it's really weird...

Or it could just be the natural draining of energies that surrounds stuff like that...to what maxrox said.
                  and most of us here have had dreams that come true...
                  I get them all the time...
                  I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                  For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Yes, I belive it, to an extent. I've have a few "Magic Moments" I had one today. My teacher was reading from a newly published Book of the Dead and I was speaking it right along with her. Also, I was watching Phantom of the Opera in French, and I could speak French fluently, Once, I was watching a movie and part of it was in Latin, and my sister asked me what they said, and I could tell her. I DON'T SPEAK LATIN! I heard it as if it were in English, and one more, I have TONS of lucid dreams. One was The Tsinami. Also, I get these renching feelings, like for 9/11, and I get Deja vu a lot. There are more things, but I won't go into it.
                    ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
                    Yes I'm a witch, deal with it! So mote it be! My other car is a broom. Blessed Be! A.D.

Comment

• magic... yeah, i believe there is magic in the world. Think about it. So many wierd things happen all the time. some of them are just weird though . But one time I dreamed of a school in sixth grade and it turned out to be my middle school!! and another time this four square ball, I think, almost hit me while I was sitting down reading. a minute later, I mived while I was reading and the next second, the ball whizzed past where my head had been!! I sometimes have dreams that seem to come true, but that happens mor with my sister. I mainly just get feelings.

"You're the one who said books have to be heavy because the whole world's inside them."
                      Cornelia Funke, Inkheart
                      "You're so funny. Sometimes, I wish I was a little elf, so I could ride around on your shoulder all day and laugh at you." - my mom. (Yes, she honestly told me that. *rolls eyes*)

Comment

• In a Demention Wave yes. ther is Magic there some say its all tec. but its not. its filled with life like no other.

Comment

• First of all, Dimention Wave? Please elaborate.

Second of all, spelling and grammar? It's a pet peeve of mine, and I'm pretty sure it's site policy.
                          Hy gododin cataan hue
                          Hud a lledrith mal wyddan
                          Guance ae bellawn wen cabri
                          Varigal don Fincayra
                          Dravia, dravia Fincayra

Comment

• Maybe it's a Dimension Particle.

Maxxrox: Seconded. *waves the SPaG Flag*
                            ----
                            "Mister Teatime had a truly brilliant mind, but it was brilliant like a fractured mirror, all marvelous facets and rainbows but, ultimately, also something that was broken." ~ Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

An ErrantryMMO...how cool would that b

Comment

Working...
                            X