Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could someone please post a (long) summary of TBONWM?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i would hope not... yeah... i love tortoiseshells... probably if i was a cat i'd be orange tho... don't expect ne1 to understand that just take my word for it... i'm just glad the pwettw widdul wide cat doesn't lick me--what she does is worse tho... i have claw marks on both my hands to prove it...

le
    and
    the white cat
    and speckles--don't forget speckles.
    and of course
    my pillow.

Comment

http://www.abebooks.co.uk
      God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Comment

In case no one's answered yet, Support Your Local Wizard is the first three in the series published together. So it's worth getting if you don't have them or want an extra copy.

Might I suggest it may be better to create a thread (perhaps in miscellaneous issues) with a title that actually says what you want to ask, instead of posting the same thing to a bunch of topics? Might get you specific responses faster on less bandwidth, and give you fewer places to check.

Comment

I could SWEAR I posted something here, yesterday. In any case, I pretty much said what PK said about Support Your Local Wizard

Comment

You did! I read it. Where'd it go?
              T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
              Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
              Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
              Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
              My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
              Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
              Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

*blinks* Well, I wouldn't have repeated, but I don't see it either.

Hrm. If the question was on multiple threads, could Rysade's response have been on a different one? (I could easily forget something like that; if neither of you is prone to that sort of thing, please don't be offended, it was just a thought.)

Comment

I found it in Miscellaneous issues. Up about half a page. Here.

Comment

*nods* fpund it too...
                    T

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

Comment

So movies from SYWTBAW woudl be a GOOD thing? I prefer them as books- I mean, I'd be happy if a movie was made and I'd definitely go see it, but I think books are the ultimate form of entertainment.
                        T

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

Comment

ya, i kno--the hp movies suck, basically. the same with the movie version of... anything. xcept when like they make the movie first and then they write a kids book about it--that sucks. but... ya

le
                            and
                            the white cat
                            and speckles--don't forget speckles.
                            and of course
                            my pillow.

Comment

I like the Harry Potter movies. If theres the right kind of special effects and they don't skip too much of it, then most books into movies are good, not as good as the book of course but still good. But I don't think that I would like any Young Wizards books to become movies, there wouldn't be good enough special effects to make it realistic enough, and I think Birdhead mentioned that Deep Wizardry wouldn't be great as a movie because a lot of it is under water.

*Agent~M*

EVERYONE MUST READ CITY OF THE BEASTS!!!!! (I sound crazy but I don't care)
                              "Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
                              Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
                              "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
                              I lost my marbles, PLEASE HELP ME FIND THEM!!!!!!!
                              *Agent~M*
                              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                              "I could live

Comment

Hum... tha wasn't me, though it's a reasonable reason- but if they can do HP, in terms of FX, they can probably do YW. And that would be kidna cool... but it could go really wrong, with the Speech in particular. As well as the script, but I'm less worried about that because IIRC, DD has said that she will write the potential script.
                                T

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

Working...
                                X