YW Book 10: The Long Form Blurb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wizardling View Post
    Yay for DD's wonderful writing. Now if I can only convince her to satisfy my addiction on a more regular basis...
    dying to know what the deal is with Roshaun.)

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardling View Post
      Why did you think W@W might be the last book? *curious*
      Well the only reason was because she hadn't come out with one in quite some time. . . I thought that maybe they wouldn't publish anymore books of hers or something not that she finished the series.

But I agree for looking on the bright side. I'm looking foreward to see a book within the next year or so (dare I hope for within this year?). GO DD! YOU CAN DO IT!
      Give a man a fish, and he'll stink up the entire village. Give him a fishing pole, and he'll poke your eye out.... See where I'm going?

Comment

Its been soooooooooooooooooo long since I was excited for a new book. I just got through A Wizard of Mars and loved every second of it. You know its a good book when you are both dreading and anticipating reaching the end. Dread because you don't want it to end, anticipation to see how how it all ends and ties together.

Anyway, the blurb has got my blood pumping! I've liked that as the books have gone on, DD has been adding to the complexity of the character's lives, especially Kit & Nita. I am looking forward to seeing how they handle trying to train someone else, which as anyone who's taught can tell you, is a huge challenge to do right. Furthermore, the changes to their relationship are adding all the right kinda spice to make this book the best one yet! I seriously can't wait for this book! I'm (metaphorically) drooling at the thought of it! lol

On the Dairine front, I am looking forward to seeing how she is gonna cope with a trainee that seems to be her opposite and is taking her away from her search.

DD, any chance I can be a proofreader?

Comment

Oh *Censored because I couldn't think of a good emphatic word*, YES!

Dai Stiho, everyone! And I am so excited for this book in general, you have no idea. It looks like there's going be so much going on(in a good way!), and that everything's going to come together and ahgahgahg! This is going to work, it's going to be wonderful, I can feel it. I'm looking particularly forward to seeing more of the peridexis, and finding out just what's going on with Sol(aka, why Dairine couldn't hear Sol in Wizard's Holiday ). Of course, everything is worth looking forward to. Also, nice to meet you all!

Comment

Originally posted by dorotheia View Post
            I think the LP isn't going to rest quietly with this one, although the LP's shades of gray might be laid on pretty thick. Hm. So Carmela's in possible future danger? (This is time to test how reliable Nita's future sense is, isn't it?) Drama. Lots of drama. Drama is good!
            *Jumps up and down excitedly* YES!! IIRC, we never heard from the Lone One during AWoM, not once. She might be considered a pretty serious threat, with her laser, subsidized worldgating, amazing ability with language, ability to think outside the box, etc. I think Carmela will be more and more important -- and dangerous to the Lone One. Given Carmela's materialistic nature with clothes and whatnot (then the remote, curling iron, etc.), I can see her turning a lot of everyday objects into tools to fight It.

I imagine Dairine's working with Wellakh's sun will play a big part in something at some point.
            "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

Dai stiho!

I'm looking very much forward to the new book. Are there any news on the release date yet?

Comment

Working...
              X