No announcement yet.

"Read the fine print before you sign!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree, it was really pretty dark. but i mean, every series needs a supsensful, dark book every once in a while, and this one definatly got you wondering about how this would end... what would happen to the main characters? and stuff like that. I distinctly remember going to Barnes and Nobles just browsing for any good books, and these popped right into my attention,and i bought them, and i could not put them down.

i think it was a pretty good book, possibly dragged on a little, but it was needed to get this series going.
    just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

All the books are dark, but at least in all the ones after DW, Nita's family stand beside her and support her. Until near the end in DW, though...
      I'm crying cuz things aren't how
      they used to be
      she said,
      "The battle's almost won
      and we're only several miles from the sun..."

Comment

I loved when Nita told her parents though. I was laughing so hard as she and Kit are just popping in and out randomly, and doing geometry in their manuals in order to go to the moon, and her parents are just standing there, so confused...
        "Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise." - The Duchess, Alice in Wonderland

Comment

Working...
        X