Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Nita Had Died (Spoilers for later books)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not malicious... I just think that it's an idea that would be... interesting and different. Let's not go on like that, because then it will turn a little fan-fictiony (it is now a word)
    I agree. it would be very interesting, but i like Nita to much to let her go.
    Believe something... and somewhere, it's happened

Comment

I keep going back and forth with this idea, but if nita would have died ...

Maybe kits new partner would be dairine, but then again she seems like such a loner i don't think she would want a partner.

Where as kit and nita kinda of need each other, they depend on each other. But its good she didn't die, at least not yet... dun dun dun... ha
      I'm just sayin'!

Comment

Chances are, if Nita died, either Kit or Ed woudln't survive much longer. At the very least, there would be some fighting...and that might cause Kit to bleed, which would cause Ed to kill him.

Let's just be glad it didn't happen.
        I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

idk isn't nita kinda like the main character??? if she died kit would probably still have his wizardry. He might even consider joining the starsnuffers side to see if he could bring her back.And then he'd have an epifany(spelling) and decide that this isn't what nita would want.

but the thing is that he could always go and visit her in timeheart, all things that are loved go to timeheart.

as for daraine i'm pretty sure that she would still become a wizard just so she could visit her sister in timeheart to ease her's and her parent's minds. Kit would never find a new partner and i think he would have to take the starring role in the series.
          It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
          That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

Comment

Well, if she did die, it probably wouldn't do much more harm than have her family and friends be hurt and sad. Other than that, not much would go much different. The Powers would just get other people to do what Nita did for her and Kit. I mean, they've got universes of wizards to choose from. We might not have quite the same stories to read, but still. The world of YW wouldn't be changes horribly.
            "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

Originally posted by Zirsta View Post
              Well, they've got universes of wizards to choose from.
              but thats what they are always talking about there never are enough wizards on earth. And i'm not sure if other people have the same ammount of awesome adventures. I mean look at a wizard abroad the irish wizards can't even do magic save for the most basic spells because of their overlays.???
              It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.

Comment

The Irish can if they set a spell type thing that affects the overlays so that they don't matter. I think it was Nita's aunt who set something like that for the scene where the cup and the sword are near each other and start going crazy and then Kit takes the sword to the moon.... I would get the quote, but I'm too lazy to.
                "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

Ok so i was thinking this is just dumb because nita's the MAIN character???

Comment

Well, this is speculations on what would happen mostly to the young wizards universe, as to the rest of the books.

So think on the lines of: what if she died? Would the universe collapse, or would it be fine?

Comment

It wouldn't just be the universe. Her mother would have still died - there goes Dairine. Kit would probably have been devestated, that's quite a few lives going heywire. The powers that be could PROBABLY find another capable of fixing the problems, and the universe might be able to work around it without more than a couple of hicups - but just because the person would be capable, doesn't mean they would succeed. Any step, something could go wrong, just as it could have gone wrong with Nita and Kit. At least with those two we now know the ending - change the people, however, and the outcome might shift with it.
                      I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                      For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Working...
                      X