Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where would you rather be based as a wizard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the Irish way of doing it. It's easier then having a manual. Thogugh sometimes, having it where you can visually read it is easier, and where you can see everything before you.
    "I am a feather on the wings of Memory; but it is with memories that we grow and learn to fly." -Sky

Comment

I voted "Somewhere else" witch would probabley be in Iraq or Lebanon or some place like that so I could stop the war and the hate and make it nice.

Comment

Sorry - this is late

I would like to be in Ireland, US, or under the sea - Ireland because it is so critical, and there is so much there. The downfall is not being able to do that much yourself, though that is not exactly the important part.
        US I would like because you are free to work often, and doing wizardry is a wizard's joy...
        I like under the sea because I... I'm not sure exactly - I just like it a lot.
        I don't care which version of the manuel I would get, or really even the place - I would just love to be a wizard - I would be based anywhere to be one (though leaving the US would be upsetting...)
        "And on he went, out of sight in unhurried grace; the true dark angel, the unfallen Destroyer, the Pale slayer who never really dies -- seeking for pain to end." Deep Wizardry, page 355 Listen, and I'll tell you a story... of the wind in the trees, and the sun, the moon and the stars... of all of Earth dancing

Comment

It doesn't really matter where you are- Dairine has a laptop, Nita has a book, and Darryl has an Ipod. I'd like to be in Canada though, 'cause I'm a slacker, and it seems pretty peaceful here. I'd like an AXIM(Dell Pocket PC) as my manual, because I'm so good with technology.
          "If his grin was any wider the top of his head would have fallen off"
          -Terry Pratchett
          Candyman Jr, Master Procrastinator, Joe Green, Vashmata, Master of Technology

Comment

I wouldn't really live anywhere really, because I would stay in my pup tent a lot, as I would be on errantry a lot. But I guess I would be in northern Minnesota, because I used to live there and loved it up there. Pretty much Earth though. (I didn't chose Canada because Vashmata would be there. - just kidding.) I could visit anyone, such as Carl and Tom through a simple transit spell. I think my manual would be a book because I really like books.
            Believe something... and somewhere, it's happened

Comment

I think I'd like to be based in the sea. There is a lot of stuff you could find out. Not to mention the polution problems you could solve.
              "Dear Artificer, I've blown my quanta and gone to the Good Place!" -Fred
              "Bombs are good. I love bombs." -Iggy from Maximum Ride

Comment

I would like to be based here in the good ol' USA. I was born here, not to mention all of the things i could fix. My manual would probably be a book, because i love to read and write them, or a laptop, i love those too.
                If i couldn't be from USA, i'd pick Whelk, or Ireland. Roshaun's manual is soo cool, Butthe i wouldn't be able to handel the stress. I like feel of Ireland, and of course there's ronan.
                Reading takes you out of one world, and into another.

Comment

I'd probably be based in the U.S, and my manual would be either... A book, or a sphere of light like Roshaun's... Not sure why, but I get this feeling... Lyf thwi cegra.
                  On a clear day, you can see forever. ??, blessed be, and fare you all well.
                  -Twilight Eve Golden
                  Words are my medium/Colors make our soul
                  Willing dreams the universe/Which is what makes it whole.

Comment

I would rather learn my wizardry from a book, but I would like to be based in Ireland, or basically anywhere in Europe. I love to read, and it seems like that would be a little better for me.
                    Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

Working...
                    X