Old Account Recovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Account Recovery

I'm sorry for putting this up on the forum, as it's strictly a personal problem, but as I've already filled out the recommended recourse without response, I thought perhaps I would catch someone's attention with this.

Here's my issue: Quite a while ago, I had an account on the old forum, under the name of neets_wiz. And, I must sadly admit, I eventually neglected it for a number of months, during which time, my email changed. Is there some way for me to prove that neets_wiz is indeed mine, and is their some way for me to reclaim that account?

Again, sorry to post this here. I'm just not sure who to personally address at this point.
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

...and eyes, sweet as honey, soft as moss, that hold in their black vessels the bitterness of old wounds and the tired peace of growing wisdom.

Originally posted by InkSlinger View Post
    I'm sorry for putting this up on the forum, as it's strictly a personal problem, but as I've already filled out the recommended recourse without response, I thought perhaps I would catch someone's attention with this...
    Sorry about this -- if I had an email from you, I can't find it. Anyway, leave this with me for an hour or so.
    Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

Working...
    X