This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Profile changes

I was trying to update my signature and this error keeps popping up "Profile update restricted. The form you are using is not recognized by this site. Please refresh the page and try again." I have a comcast.net e-mail address so I doughty that's the problem. Anyone know what's up?

(By the way, this is my first post)

Or it coulr be that you're a new member. Maybe post around a bit. Ten posts makes a next level. But don't make spammy posts! Do one in the Topic of Great Randomness to get to know people.
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

RaTouth -- This is a problem I haven't seen before. Let me look into it.
      Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

I know not why or how, but my profile seems to have accepted changes. Thanks a lot for your trouble or anything you may have done to get it to work.

Comment

RaTouth, you should also know that the policy around here is 4 lines or less for sigs. Any more is a waste of screenspace and bandwidth (particularly because of the high repetition), and is thus a waste of DD's money. She pays for this board personally out of her own pocket--it's not funded by her publishers or anything, so please try and keep bandwidth waste to a minimum. This means short (or no) sigs, and small avatar graphics (68x68 pixels).

I'm not aiming this at you specifically, but we've gotten a lot of new members on the board recently who probably also assume that some nameless corporation is footing the bill, or are young enough never to have had to worry about counting kbytes.
          New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Working...
          X