This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The shotbox is spazzing out...

The shoutbox isn't working for me at all. When it finally appeared on screen, I messaged by it and it err... spazzed out.

Shoutbox:
    Wartungsarbeiten!
    Aufgrund einer Systemänderung sind kurzzeitig keine neuen Nachrichten möglich.
    Ummm... Help? Translator possibly?
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

yes its driving me crazy

Wartungsarbeiten!
    Aufgrund einer Systemänderung sind kurzzeitig keine neuen Nachrichten möglich.

is all I got is that german?
    "He who made kittens put snakes in the grass."

"Even if love does not dawn,
    The sun also rises,
    The day goes on."

Comment

problem solved it means:
      Maintenance work! Due to a change of system briefly no new messages are possible.
      "He who made kittens put snakes in the grass."

"Even if love does not dawn,
      The sun also rises,
      The day goes on."

Comment

Why don't they write it in English!!
        ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
        **Neets**
        CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

nitafan: if it frustrates you too much, you might wanna take a peek at the Babelfish translator. It might not live up to its name, but it certainly gives you a leg up.
            New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Hallo, wie geht es lhnen? It's, das stort, war ich gerecht, wundernd warum. Danke, ist Kathy, dieser Ubersetzer kuhl!

Hehe, Peter, we have a ton of Mexicans where I live, and they get jobs at Macdonalds and they barely speak English! So, my dad, playing around, says that, 'If they don't understand, speak louder!'
              **Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Look, if you want to speak german, just shout

ALHEIL HITLER VOLKSVAGEN RITZKON CRAFT!!!

With a thick accent, of course...
                Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                ------------------------------------------------------------
                "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Lol, yeah, a REALLY thick accent... my grandpa likes to speak German... lol.
                  *Agent~M*
                  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                  "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                  "I could live

Comment

What does that mean?
                    **Neets**

Comment

That means
                      All Heil Hitler Volkswagen Ritz Con Kraft

(Ritz con Kraft is Ritz with Kraft on spanish)
                      Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                      ------------------------------------------------------------
                      "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Oh, I knew that.....
                        Almost forgot, the shout box isn't spazzing anymore.
                        **Neets**

Comment

Originally posted by nitafan211:
                          Why don't they write it in English!!
                          Because the company that provides us with the Shoutbox is German. While our box is set to run in English, sometimes the emergency maintenance messages come out "auf Deutsch".
                          Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

Just 'cause.

an old USENET article by DD.
                            New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Oh, okay. Hmmmm......im glad it isn't spazing ou tanymore!
                              **Neets**

Comment

Working...
                              X