Links bar at top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links bar at top

I've just noticed that the links bar at the top isn't working completely for me; the ones that produce a drop down menu on other pages don't work when I'm looking at the main page (I'm using Mac Firefox 3.0.5 if it helps). Those that link directly to other pages (i.e. with no drop downs) work fine, though.

Originally posted by alla View Post
    I've just noticed that the links bar at the top isn't working completely for me; the ones that produce a drop down menu on other pages don't work when I'm looking at the main page (I'm using Mac Firefox 3.0.5 if it helps). Those that link directly to other pages (i.e. with no drop downs) work fine, though.
    Hmm... peculiar. Do you get the same result with IE? (Just curious, as I'm using Windows FF 3.0.5 and don't seem to be having a problem.) Also, do you have Javascript turned on? I think those dropdowns may be JS-dependent.
    Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

I don't have IE IE no longer exists for Mac. I'll try Safari...

They work in Safari. And they work in FF on every other page that I've tried except for the main page and... odd, they work when I use a different layout (the one that they don't work in is Smart Blue (fluid)). It doesn't really matter all that much, I just thought I'd bring it to your attention.

Comment

Working...
      X