Lots of closed threads in book forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of closed threads in book forums

So far I've just seen this in the book forums but only for lack of looking all over at the rest of the board, but I'm seeing a lot of threads that are closed that seem a little baffling to me. No fighting, just normal discussion, but posting to the threads. They don't have a closed icon in the forum view, so you can't see that they're closed until after you enter a thread -- what's up with this? I haven't really seen this kind of thing elsewhere (I know, each forum has its own rules, but still), and it stands out as odd. Is this a port-over problem?
    -----
    Jennifer (i am a soviet space shuttle)
    "He's a pinball wizard, there has to be a twist; a pinball wizard's got such a supple wrist..." -- Elton John, Pinball Wizard

Possibly so. The old forums had an automatic close routine for threads that had gone over a certain age without anyone visiting or posting in them.

We can always reopen threads that people want to post in until we have time to re-groom the message base as a whole.
    Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

Lol

Dern, we all jumped right in on that one, didn't we?
      "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

hehe that was amusing. I wonder how many seconds apart they were, since everything said '1 minute ago'

Comment

Working...
        X