Definite oddness with cChatBox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definite oddness with cChatBox

Somehow I managed to get one message into the chat box, but all subsequent attempts to enter something have vanished into thin air. Is there a moderator-queue or something like that intercepting it?

Also, oddly, it is now only visble when I'm looking at an individual forum, and not when I'm looking at the list. I think the one time it worked was while it was visible at the top of the full list of forums,
    Last edited by Lazy Leopard; December 3, 2008, 10:52:13 AM. Reason: More detail...
    -- Rick.

Originally posted by Lazy Leopard View Post
    Somehow I managed to get one message into the chat box, but all subsequent attempts to enter something have vanished into thin air. Is there a moderator-queue or something like that intercepting it?

Also, oddly, it is now only visble when I'm looking at an individual forum, and not when I'm looking at the list. I think the one time it worked was while it was visible at the top of the full list of forums,
    We're looking into it. The software has a few quirks.
    Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Enfield-Burke View Post
      We're looking into it. The software has a few quirks.
      Have fun!

Garrett, I think that last switch-around (whatever it was) broke it again...

It's got this:
      ...but it's ignoring my input.
      Last edited by Lazy Leopard; December 3, 2008, 12:21:41 PM.
      -- Rick.

Comment

It's definitely a little less flakey if you use the "Default Style" rather than "Clear Blue".
        -- Rick.

Comment

Cyb - Chatbox

Hey, Lee, if cChatBox keeps being flaky, should we try Cyb - Chatbox? That has a lot more votes in its favor, and a slightly higher rating (4.7 to 4.4, I think).
          "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

Working...
          X