Password reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password reset

Every time I try to go to the page to edit my password and change it, it tells me I'm not logged in. So, I log in and it takes me right back to the page that says I'm not logged in -- stuck in a loop! But when I go to the forums, like here, I'm logged in just fine. It only claims I'm logged out when trying to edit my password.

Any thoughts?
    ~~~~~
    You know when people see a cat's litter box, they always say, "Oh, have you got a cat?" Just once, I want to say, "Nope. It's for company. Help yourself. Make yourself comfy. Take your time."

Mine does that too. I think and hope it's just a new site glitch beacause im absolutley horrible with numbers.

Comment

We're not yet sure what's causing this problem. There have been some difficulties with page caching: sometimes hitting the browser's refresh button solves it.

-- Lee
      Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion, Lee, that fixed it.
        ~~~~~
        You know when people see a cat's litter box, they always say, "Oh, have you got a cat?" Just once, I want to say, "Nope. It's for company. Help yourself. Make yourself comfy. Take your time."

Comment

Working...
        X