This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ack!

This is getting really annoying. Whenever I come to the 'Young Wizards index page' or whatever it's called, and click on discussion forums, I'm transferred right to the forum screen, not the login screen. Here's where it gets weird. Sometimes, like today, it says I'm logged in: It says, 'Hello EWizard11' and my name's listed under members that are online. In this case, I checked out one topic, then went back and to another topic, and was presented with the login screen.
    Other times, I'm just taken right to the general forum area and I'm not logged in at all.

I am so confused!!

*Ella*

Life is uncertain...eat dessert first!

"I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha, ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is 'never get involved in a land war in Asia', but only slightly less well known is this: 'never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line'! Ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha!"
    -The Princess Bride
    *Ella*
    "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
    There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
    And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
    What could mean more than this?"
    --Bright Eyes

This is getting really annoying. Whenever I come to the 'Young Wizards index page' or whatever it's called, and click on discussion forums, I'm transferred right to the forum screen, not the login screen. Here's where it gets weird. Sometimes, like today, it says I'm logged in: It says, 'Hello EWizard11' and my name's listed under members that are online. In this case, I checked out one topic, then went back and to another topic, and was presented with the login screen.
    Other times, I'm just taken right to the general forum area and I'm not logged in at all.

I am so confused!!
    I have this same problem occasionally, and I have no idea what causes it. I've spoken to the Infopop people about it, and they're not sure, either. (sigh) Sorry about that.

Lee / Forum Administrator
    Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

Oh, well, then. I'll deal. Thanks.

*Ella*

Life is uncertain...eat dessert first!

"I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha, ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is 'never get involved in a land war in Asia', but only slightly less well known is this: 'never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line'! Ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha!"
      -The Princess Bride
      *Ella*
      "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
      There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
      And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
      What could mean more than this?"
      --Bright Eyes

Comment

On other forums I use, this is usually caused by the browser settings not allowing enough cookies.

Internet Options/Privacy settings of "Medium High" seem to work ok in Internet Explorer v6.

Selden
        Selden

Comment

Working...
        X