This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge Avies

What I just said, Why are the avies huge? I think they're passing the limit...
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Yeah I hope that DD dosn't have to pay for the HUGE Avies. That would be really bad all the money
    "We pray for our sorrows to end,
    and hope that our hearts will blend.
    Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
    And who knows:
    starting a new journey may not be so hard
    or maybe it has already begun.
    There are many worlds,
    but they

Comment

I just said that somewhere...in New People, I think. I thought it was just my computer; it likes playing games with my mind. Maybe the restrictions changed? Huh. Right, I hope it's only for today because it must be more money.
      Metaphors be with you.

Comment

As far as I can tell (by taking the cute big hedgehog and saving it, then checking the saved one), the avatars are being scaled up in the browser you're using (and the one I'm using). That uses a bit of time on your computer, but doesn't cost any extra bandwidth, or extra server time.
        Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

It's very strange...today's what, the 12th? How long have they been like this? (I've been away.)
          *Ella*
          "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
          There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
          And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
          What could mean more than this?"
          --Bright Eyes

Comment

I think it was like this yesterday, maybe the day before. Does anyone know the exact time that it was like this? I think today is the third of fourth day of this, and everyone has been saying the avatars are huge. I'm glad that at least it isn't costing DD more money. But it is kinda getting on my nerves. GRRR to it. Rah rah rah.
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Well...*prods avie* ..it's okay with me, I guess. At least it doesn't cost extra. I've been coming on and off all week so I have no idea when they grew. I don't think we have to worry about it, though. *prods again*
              Metaphors be with you.

Comment

Well, it seems there was some kind of bug in the Forum software. I had applied a setting which should have *limited* the size of the avatars to the specified Forum limits. Instead, it blew them all up. (mutter) Something else to talk to Infopop about...
                Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

Working...
                X