This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooo!

So, er, yeah. Hi people! *waves* As you can see, I'm one of the newest newbies, and posting here to introduce yourself seems to be the norm....
    I am Me, Myself, and I

Dai! I'm wf, and welcome to the YW forums.

Lesse, stuff to read, if you haven't already: the forum FAQ, pinned at the top of this forum; the chat FAQ, pinned at the top of the Chat Info and Times forum; the Injokes topic, floating around in this forum someplace...
    Oh, and the Topic of Great Randomness (togr). Not to read, because it's really huge, but to post in to get to know people. Just jump in whenever and wherever, with anything you want to say (as long as it's not a one-liner or something like a smily war).

Have fun, get to know all the wonderful members, and... for lack of inspiration for a third thing, have fun again.

Comment

Dai Peregrine,
      Welcome to the site and I hope you are ready for what awaits you. Just go into any topic and start chatting and putting your points of view about the books in. You'll see loads of us around so just say hi, introduce yourself and get going
      Fox
      God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Thanks! I'll be sure to stop lurking and start posting.... Er, well, I will sometimes, anyway.
        I am Me, Myself, and I

Comment

Dai'ness to you! I'm Kaiba. Welcome to the forum, it's a really great place, with really great people!

Make sure that you visit chat too, not just post. Don't be afraid to express your opinion in any of the topics. And as long as you follow the rules, there should be no problem. Have fun!

Comment

Dai! Always good to see another friendly newbie! (shifts eyes searching for evil newbies...AAHH!!)

Just kidding!

I'm Mel, so just call me...uh..Mel, I guess. Search around the forums a bit, find a topic you like, post, ,and Viola! You won't be a newbie for long.

cya'll round the chats!
            just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

Mel:
              and Viola! You won't be a newbie for long.
              Viola...*cracks up* I know, just a typo for Voila or whatever, but still...*bursts out laughing again* Viola...sorry, I'm not making fun of you Mel, it's just...viola! I know, I'm crazy.

Dai newbie! I like your avatar, I think I have the same one saved on my computer somewhere...but welcome! We don't bite...well, I do when I'm hungry...by the way, I'm Seabiscuit, a.k.a. Hungry. We are all crazy here, so...don't mind our insaness...insaneness? whatever...

-seabiscuit, a.k.a. hungry

Comment

Viola...*cracks up* I know, just a typo for Voila or whatever, but still...*bursts out laughing again* Viola...sorry, I'm not making fun of you Mel, it's just...viola! I know, I'm crazy.

lol.

Don't worry, typos are funny. As once said in a chat, The Typo Fairy picked on me until somebody ( i furget who) smited them.
                Then some other fairy came, and...ow!

Oh-no! They're back from their smited-ness!!

Peregrine, halp meee!! Ow!!

(viola...isn't that like a sting instrument? lol) OW!!
                just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

Ah! Another newbie topic! *tackle huggles for Peregrine*

peregrine:
                  and posting here to introduce yourself seems to be the norm....
                  Lately, yup. XD It's a trend, but it also means that sometimes the oldbies run out of original posts for welcoming the members. XD

I feel sick today, so I'm not gonna talk too much. You'll become a "Member" by rank when you've posted 10 posts, but we (or at least I) go by different standards. You're a midbie when you've been here for a while, and everyone's familiar with you. It takes a bit more to be an oldbie, and I think you'd have to have wracked up quite a few posts and visit the chat room frequently.

Mel:
                  As once said in a chat, The Typo Fairy picked on me until somebody ( i furget who) smited them.
                  Sounds like Sharky (was it?). He's the one who does all of the smiting, but... I haven't seen him around much. XD If he comes back, I'll have to rewelcome him like a newbie.
                  Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Working...
                  X