No announcement yet.

Which book are you on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read up to AWAl. then I found these forums. Now I've read WH and W@W now though. Plus, now I've read them all at least twice...
    "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

im on W@W
      Dai!

P.S. gone libraring

Comment

I've read every book now. I started reading them when I was 11, and couldn't put them down after I picked up So You Want To Be A Wizard 4 years ago. Those books changed my opinion on life, right when I was looking for a life-changing book.
        Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

I joined up after Wizards at War (I've been done it for two years now).I'd stumbled upon Diane's site once or twice while reading the books, but never stumbled upon the forums until a couple of days ago.

Comment

I think I'd made it half-way through W@W before I joined... I was in my last semester at College, and decided I wanted to talk with people who had actually read the series ( I found a lot of people I could introduce the series to, just by reading them on the bus, in class, and while I was waiting for class to start...) I checked out DD's site first (mainly for news on the Feline Mysteries) and saw the link for the forums and joined.... I've not looked back, though there was a period of a few months between visits at first (no internet access at home, now I've got wireless...)
            There is Always DEEP Shadow where there is MUCH Light!
            "I will meet the terminally clueless today...idiots and those with hairballs for brains.... I do not have to be like them, even though I would dearly love to hit them hard enough to make the empty places between their ears echo..." Rhiow - TVTQ

Comment

I finished wizards at war.

Comment

=D

I just started reading So You Want To Be a Wizard? about 6 days ago, and I'm already on book High Wizardry. I'm on page 169.
                "I don't want you thinking you're having harmless clothes-and-hair-and-pop-star talk with some alien girloid, and then have Earth get invaded because it turns out you were actually taking to some twelve-legged methane-breathing centipede prince who's decided to turn up with a battle fleet and demand your hand in marriage!" -*Kit, WH

Comment

Originally posted by dlouisville View Post
                  I finished wizards at war.
                  Aaah that's a good book. Needed more pages always needs more pages.
                  There is always a price, but who pays it is optional.

Comment

Yay! I'm sooo happy! I just finished A Wizard Aboard Today! I loved it! Now I'm reading A Wizard's Dilemma
                    Last edited by Sophia_Rodriguez; May 16, 2009, 04:18:56 PM. Reason: Starting New Book
                    "I don't want you thinking you're having harmless clothes-and-hair-and-pop-star talk with some alien girloid, and then have Earth get invaded because it turns out you were actually taking to some twelve-legged methane-breathing centipede prince who's decided to turn up with a battle fleet and demand your hand in marriage!" -*Kit, WH

Comment

wow... I have been out of the loop for a while. I just finished AWAbroad. I haven't been able to find these books in stores for a long time and for some reason this series never got the public's attention like HP so it's not always in stock when I go there.

I know what you mean about rereading series's over and over again. I've read my HP series numerous times. I read SS over 10 times and the 6th and 7th about 4 times each. (Gotta start at the beginning whenever a new one comes out...)
                      2 Saxy 4 u 2 Handel...

Comment

I'm currently on Deep Wizardry, but I'm rereading the series because I have yet to read Wizard's Holiday and I need to refresh my memory for when the new book comes out next April.

Comment

I just finished reading High Wizardry for the umpteenth time. I intend to reread A Wizard Alone next, but unfortunately it seems that I cannot get to the library untill next weekend.

Comment

Working...
                          X