Which book are you on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which book are you on?

I wanted to know what book people are on when they join the forums. I started at A wizard's holiday. Introduce yourself and tell which book you're on!
    Here's a llama, there's a llama, and another little llama, fuzzy llama, funny llama, llama llama duck!

Well, first, it's just a suggestion, but you could have made a poll out of this instead of a thread.

I'll say it anyways. I heard about this website after reading like the first book, but I remained indecisive, even after finishing the whole series. As you can see, though, I did end up joining in the end.
    "If his grin was any wider the top of his head would have fallen off"
    -Terry Pratchett
    Candyman Jr, Master Procrastinator, Joe Green, Vashmata, Master of Technology

Comment

Well, I was done with W@W when I joined... I saw the web address in the back of the book and decided to chack it out... I don't think I knew then how insane it is here...

Sorry for the one-liner, but I don't know what else to say! I'll edit it later if I think of something...
      Believe something... and somewhere, it's happened

Comment

I started after Wizards at War. My friend told me about this site beforehand, but I didn't check it out and then sign up until after. (My friend is not a part of the forum.)
        Shoot for the moon. If you miss, at least you'll be among the stars. ~ Les Brown

Comment

I started somewhere between deep wizardry and high wizardry. What a good summer that was! I love it here, and I'm so glad I joined!

*kicks de poot*

just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

Ugh, I started after reading W@W, didn't realize the website was on the back of the books the whole time. Heck, I didn't know there were websites on the back of any books until I was a little sad after finishing one of my books so I read the back of it and I was like "oh a website?" That's what I basically did for W@W too.... Why couldn't I have seen that earlier?
            Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
            Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
            It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
            Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

I think I had already finished W@W when I first joined...I think. I'm not entirely sure.

I'm rereading and buying all of the books currently (though I've read them all a lot already) and today I bought WH and W@W (two of my favorites)!
              Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

Everything. Read up through W@W, so I'm a bit of a latecomer, seeing as I actually got the books back ten years ago or so.
                If you choose not to decide, you still have made a Choice.

Comment

I'd finished W@W when I joined. I can't WAIT till a Wizard of Mars comes out!
                  This is now officially my signature. I can't think of anything else... Ooh! How about "A dog ate my sig!"? XD Or is that just lame? "XD yet again"... I like that. XD !!!

Comment

Finished all of them.
                    “I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.”
                    -Groucho Marx

Comment

A Wizard Abroad
                      I like it so far
                      Hi!!

Comment

I've already read all the books, but I am re-reading them at the moment. I just finished So you want to be a wizard for the third time. I am about to start on Deep Wizardry again.
                        Ars longa, vita brevis
                        (Art is long, life is brief) -- Seneca

Comment

I've read them all, as well. I want to re-read the series, and I dislike starting in the middle, but my friend, who seems to be becoming extremely antisocial, keeps "Forgetting" to give them back. I want to lend them to some friends, but she just keeps them, forgets about them... it's to the point where I think I'm going to corner her every day to ask "Have you brought my books back yet?" It's that bad. A year is ridiculous for two books.

I am, however, reading the fourth book to my little sister, finally, once again. I've discovered her favorite characters a Kit and Dari, because she gets bored when they aren't involved.

I liked Deep Wizardry. It's one of my favorites of all the books. Ed is great.

When I joined, it was before W@W. I'd seen the website on the books before, but hadn't had a reliable enough computer that I felt like checking it out. Until I got one readily available to me, of course.
                          "You're so funny. Sometimes, I wish I was a little elf, so I could ride around on your shoulder all day and laugh at you." - my mom. (Yes, she honestly told me that. *rolls eyes*)

Comment

Same with Emi--I finished all the books for over a year before Googling SYWTBAW and discovering
                            (to my surprise) that there was a website.

Comment

I've read them all (SYWTBAW several times)--like silverflight, I found the website only after reading them (well, after reading the book that was out when I joined).
                              ---
                              Interesting (adj.) - Oh God, Oh God, we're all gonna die?

Comment

Working...
                              X