Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's a one-liner?? Everbody's talking about them and I don't know what it means. And what's the ToGR?? If I'm asking too many just tell me to stop!
    I'm also new here and I love it!! Everybody's so nice here and I feel very welcomed.
    Thanks!!

Comment

*waves to all the newbies* Hi! I'm wildflower, and you can call me wf (do whatever with the capitalization). Welcome!

One-liners are posts that are only one line, or short posts with no content. DD pays for the board and our posts, so we try to make them as long and... content-full? as possible.

Togr is the Topic of Great Randomness. It's really huge, and you definitely don't have to read all of it before you post: just jump in wherever.

Sharky is a member whose username is sharklord. He's completely mad no matter how much he'll try to tell you otherwise if you see him in chat... but the chances of seeing him at all haven't been very high lately. You don't have to cower or anything. XD

Comment

hey, I'm so glad that other people actually reread books, too, I thought I was just weird....
        I love Boston...(I'm from there).I wonder if Nita and Kit will ever go there...

I just (made you, too) Lost The Game :D:D:D

Comment

Yo, and welcome. Have fun. Or something like that. And they're all insane. I guess I am too. But not because of here. I don't come on a lot. You don't care. Welcome to the boards! ^^
          ©äÛ‡ïÕñ–HäPÞÝ PsÝçÕÞŇH
          xanga.com/sane_psycho_kesi

Comment

Welcome to the boards at YW.net, you'll find that it's largely populated by nerds, geeks, bookworms, and other forms of alien life
            You forgot anime frieks... *points at self* Just your insanely wierd otaku-friend!

Welcome to the board everyone! Dai Stiho cousins! Welcome to a really fun forum. As you can see, many of us enter without sanity in the first place, but those that are sane geniunly lose their sanity with time... Have fun posting and visiting chime (the chat room), but make sure that you read all of the rules in the newbie section. (Dont post one-liners, innapropriate stuff, etc...)

Comment

Working...
            X