This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Recent Messages

The most recent messages list, only shows 4 messages and it won't add on new messages.
    Is this just my computer?
    If it is I have Mozilla internet...
    penguins will rule the world.

The most recent messages list, only shows 4 messages and it won't add on new messages.
    Is this just my computer?
    If it is I have Mozilla internet...
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Z, it's not just you. I've been asking around, and it's everyone's computer that shows the same thing. Even if you post, it won't come onto the RM black, 'cept for yours just now, which is a first.

Internet Explorer; Windows XP
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

I think the "most recent messages" (and some of the other "most recent" lists) got temporarily switched with the "most recent topics" list, because it has the topics I remember being started not too long ago. (Hey, if I remember them, they're pretty recent.)
        Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
        "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
        "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

Also, for a while the shoutbox wasn't coming up at all. What's coming up in the most recent messages bit is also coming up in messages from DD & administrator.

For a work-around with our lack of MRM board, if you notice, the symbol by each forum lights up if someone posted in it that day. There may be more than one topic active per forum, too.
          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

We just had the new version of Eve rolled out to the various websites, and there may be some strange behavior. I'm trying to find out what's going on myself.
            Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

Working...
            X