This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A n00b...

So I'm one of the newest noobs here. I'm definitely not new to boards in general, though. I'm one of those anime people but I discovered So You Want To Be A Wizard first. I usually live on another board, Yanime, but I don't mind making this another of my homes.

*thinks of something else to say*

Hi!

Hi, Waffo! [waves back]. Welcome to the board, and don't worry, we've got quite a few anime/manga fans around these parts as well, so you're not all by your lonesome in these woods.
    New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome!

*runs around to find stuff to post about*

Comment

Dai! Welcome to our humble forum.

So. I see that you are a fan of anime/manga. There are many anime fans here. *points at self* I'm obsessed with it, for one, so I'm sure you'll get along just fine! Make sure to read the FAQ and don't be afraid to talk in chat or post, because no one bites! Ja ne, and see you around chat and the forum!!

Comment

hey, and welcome to the forums! I'm Mel (obviously) and I'm sort of crazy and quiet at the same time. Makes sense, huh?

hey,if you want to get better aquainted with everyohne, try the Topic of Great Randomness. It's perfect for that kind of thing.

Have a crazy fun time at the forums!!

just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

Working...
          X