This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nitafan wrote:
    Pops and being a smashed egg! (hahah) One of Pops's avi's looked like him beign a smashed egg. (I dotn know how to get the pic here but someone could try if they were motivated ) Oh and all of Peter's avis were random drawings of him. I guess he doesnt do that anymore!
    I still mostly do.
    This is the avatar that Nita meant. The other avatars I've had are here - I happened to find two I liked when looking at a site Tori pointed to.
    Gryphon said:
    It might also happen intentionally, espescially regarding his theories about a certain member's age. That certain member has theories and potential evidence about that said mod's real name and gets headaches when the initial theory is dropped in a crowd full of newbies who fall for it and must then be educated.
    And I don't tell people about your age any more, although that's not exactly one of my resolutions for 2006.
    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT ME!!!
      mmmm....toblerone....

What are we talking about again??? Oh Yeah! Injokes.
      Okay...sorry if this one has already been said, but what about when Gryphon and PM were fighting each other with their avatars. There was one that I believe PM made with Gryphon's kitty in a grave...hilarious!
      (That was hilarious, I was laughing for days.)

Oh god. And PM's paper dolls....SO MANY paper dolls.
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Working...
      X