• Show
Clear All

• dai!

im new here. so help me out please

---------- and in another thread

heheheeheh

[edited to consolidate posts --kli]
    Vampires are love.

Hi, Aly! Welcome to the forums! I've edited your two postings into one, and over into the Newbie/FAQ area, where you're more likely to get advice, help, or answers. The Board FAQ may be able to answer a few questions for you, but if not feel free to ask for help.
    New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Hey, Aly!! Welcome to the forums!!

I'm Mel, some crazy piano player who writes as a hobby and reads as a profession.

Just kidding, but I would love that. I'm a bit young to get even minimum wage however...I'm just oh, 4 years away... I think thats right...16 is minimum wage, right? Wow ranting....little sleep does that to you.

I'll let Gryph or Hungry do the whole package, if they so desire.

Feel free to look around and poke your head into a few things. Being here is funnnn!!!

(woah, sorry for the crazy moment. That happens frequently)

just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

Hungry will do it! Hungry will do it! Lol, apple pie has a lot of sugar in it.

Dai aly! Let's see...I'm seabiscuit, but everyone calls me hungry. Don't ask why, but they do. Let's see...we're all pretty friendly to newbies. Hmmm...come to Chat sometime, or post in Topic of Great Randomness if you want to talk about random things. If you want to talk books...that's fine too. There's plenty of threads for that too, we just like to take breaks from that sometimes.

Hmmm...I say hmmm alot online. That's random, I just noticed that. Anyway...we like posts with some meat on them; basically, we don't like one-liners that much. Since DD pays for the board herself, we like to use her money in a worthwhile fashion XD. As a result, we also like good grammar and spelling too, but we aren't all grammar Nazis or anything. Usually.

We don't bite, just...I don't know, start posting and introduce yourself and stuff. Check out kli's FAQ for more info that would be redundent to repeat here. Welcome to the boards!

-seabiscuit, a.k.a. hungry

Comment

Working...
        X