This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi people

So far I've read the first bookand now im reading the second one, DW. I'm just bored and i wanted to see what this web sight was all about. My real name's michelle and so far i'm lovin the series.

Dai!! We're glad to have you here but <span class="ev_code_RED">CAUTION</span>:extended time here WILL lead up to loss of sanity! No need to be scared I'm nice and you can call me pretty much whatever you want to!! I go by, Ezra mostly but some call me WRR, wizzy,izzy,bob,or wizards;but whatever want to call me is fine!!
    Dai stiho cousins
    ~~~Ezra

Comment

Hola! Sorry, just got done with the Spanish homework...so I'm still thinking in Spanish. I'm seabiscuit, a.k.a. hungry. You can call me Seabiscuit, or SB, or Hungry, or HSB, or Sea, or...well, that's it. Most people call me Hungry. I agree with Wizards, we WILL make you lose sanity! *MWHAHAHA! evil laugh* Keep on reading the books, they're really good...

-seabiscuit, a.k.a. hungry

Comment

Hi! Im my name is Kitty! Were glad you could join us in our little blood fest! lol, No Im just joking were no that. But you will love it here! You'll just get a litle crazy after awhile. But crazy is fun!
        Don't take life so seriously- you wont get out alive anyway.
        I just got lost in thought…it was unfamiliar territory.
        If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

Comment

But of course crazy is fun! Where would we be without it? Seabiscuit is lucky to be in Spanish; I'm not anymore and I miss it!

Comment

Welcome to the YW forum! This is Kaiba. If you have any questions, there should be answers posted all throughout the newbie section, where this is posted.

I see that you like anime, judging by your name... I have to contribute to that by saying that anime is awesome! XD

Comment

G'day! I'm Alla, the current resident Australian poster here, known for Tumbleweeds and being up at insane hours of the morning to chat I'm sure you'll fit in here fine. There's very few people who don't.

Alla

Comment

Even though we're all crazy here, sometimes I think we might be the sanest people in the world...

*waves* Hi! I'm wildflower, you can call me wf, and the numbers on my name don't exist. Honestly, they're a hallucination. ^^'

Alla forgot to explain Aussie slang to the newbies again.

So, um, FAQs are someplace, helpful stuff, togr's the topic of great randomness, s'huge and you don't have to read all of it (s'fun though), and XD wf shouldn't be trying to help the newbies when she's had chocolate.

Comment

Dai! i'm camelCat, but you can call me Cat...
                  hope you have fun here! hehe, sometimes our topics are VERY random, but, hey, RANDOMNESS RULES! so does HYPERNESS!
                  XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD!

Comment

If I explain it, it loses the confusion factor WF ... besides, you can't say that you don't laugh at newbies comments about 'thongs'

Dai Cat. Have you been here before? Or have you just been lurking?

Alla

Comment

dai!

I'm Mel, and you can call me whatever you want, as I've been called throughout my years, Butterfingers, Milk, Melmel (hate it, don't use it), J-Mel (same as above), Country Freak, or MARS (my initials).

*grins crazily* CRAZINESS!! GOOD!!

yup, sounds like my family..onmlettes for supper today..

well, look around, and have FUN!!
                      just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

Working...
                      X