Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Whacks pinata with boot*
    You sure you put candy in this thing?

I saw the excerpts, Fox. They were cool. I can't wait for the whole book to come out.

From what I've seen, believe me, guys, the doors to this place is probably filled with psychologists' bodies, all in a state of shock. War against psychologists! Yeah!
    *Pyramids fingers evilly*
    Dai, cousins!

-Raven

Comment

But we like psychiatric nurses, or former psychiatric nurses, on this site.

Well, one, anyway.

Dai Raven. It's not true what Diego and Nitafan say about me. No, really.
      Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Peter, aka, Pops lives here. If you ever come into chat, he is always there. Also, he is in denial. He loves playing with the online paper dolls thingy, he doesn't belive that he is obsessed. We all know he is! He wants to build a doll army and take over the world!!!! No, wait, that was me.....

The smily on MSN is a maniac smily! I won't let Diego use it.....it's scary.....*goes to hide in closet* ARGH!! MONSTERS!!!! *runs away screaming*
        ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
        **Neets**
        CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

I am not obsessed with the online paper dolls thingy! (And don't look at the new avatar.)

And I am not in de Nile! I'm nowhere near Egypt. I'm only a few minutes walk from the River Dour, but almost nobody's heard of that. Not even people who live in England have heard of it.

Uh... you want to build a doll army, Nitafan? Uh-oh, as Spot would say.

Comment

lol, Pops is silly.....
            **Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

ROFL. Oh sure, you aren't obssessed. *looks at PM's avatar and laughs*
              Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
              ------------------------------------------------------------
              "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

I told you, he is in denile! Look in the Doll section, he has done more than DD!!
                **Neets**

Comment

Lol! Doll addict! I'm jk, I made a doll! Looks at doll...
                  Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                  ------------------------------------------------------------
                  "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Oh, look! I discovered a topic I never knew existed. Well, hey Raven! I'm Gryph or Gryphon. *points at avatar* Join VGDawn! It's awesome. A lot of the members here are in it. In fact, all of the members there are in it. No wait, a few IRL friends are there who don't come here. Sal doesn't go here either, but he doesn't count because he's Calliope's little bro. She comes here.

nitafan:
                    I'm Nita.
                    Nita, Neets, Nitafan, or Ghosty. Pick one. hehe, I love Ghosty...

*huggles all*

What Diego was trying to say is that you won't fit in if you're normal.

Yeah, go to the Topic of Great Randomness. That's where you get to know eveyrone the best. Don't start at the beginning of the topic either. That's just insane, what with our 200-some pages. So start at the last page, post, and stay current past your first post. Everyone here is nice.

Fox:
                    Oh and IF A DOCTOR of pychology ever got on this site I think it would make world news!!!
                    I thought DD was a shrink...

PM LIVES in the chat room. But the chat room isn't working for some reason. :/ Lost the keys to your house, PM? *pokes* I'm not a cat! Your avatar doesn't look... right.

Hey, I love my doll. She has dragon wings. Like Athronel! And I added the black and white kitty with green eyes. Exactly like Gryphon! THE Gryphon, mind.
                    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

DD isn't a shrink, she's an ex-psychiatric nurse. Which is probably close.

I'm in my house and in the chat room!

My avatar was made by taking a basic doll with glasses and underwear, then painting me onto it. I couldn't even get close on the website.

Comment

Oh Neets... you love Pops, and you know it. Me too, come to think of it. I LOVE EVERYONE HERE!

Uhhh... *looks around* I realy am not that weird or anything... just happy and the 'mom' figure around here...

I have adopted Diego.. and probably Neets.. (someone has to).

I love Computer DollZ. I have a very large collection.. and growing (when I find someplace new and cool.) Kudos to PM for his... looks pretty good. I would put mine up that looks fairly close to me, but I can't seem to do anything avatar wise..

Pops isn't ALWAYS in Chat... 'cause sometimes I go there and he isn't there.. but I am on late at night a lot, so... no one is usually here.

*huggles Gryphon* What? Do I need a reason?

*huggles everyone* Can't leave anyone out... might hurt someone's feelings somewhere...
                        -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                        The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                        I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

Oh yeah. I'm in with a seriously weird crowd, people. Hey, Gryphon! I will join VGDawn, eventually. I'm making profiles for my VGDawn character and my WorldSoul one. Yes, I joined WorldSoul - its application form was much simpler than the one at VGDawn.
                          My VGdawn character's a dragon. Hehe, that's a change! The only dragon I noticed on the member list was one called Saphira - book character - and I shall proceed to demand dragon rights!

Dragons have a right to live! Why is there only one in the whole community!?
                          Like that, for example.

Ghosty, huh? Wonder where that came from...

Gryphon - Your doll? What doll? Could it be - gasp - the infamous Poot plushie?

Someday, I will add a link to this thread to my siggy and tell everyone it's my welcoming committee.
                          Dai, cousins!

-Raven

Comment

Help. They are insane!!!
                            Ben, the Perkigoth
                            Tall, dark, and drop dead handsome (jk)

Comment

Working...
                            X