Dai stiho, cousins! (personal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dai stiho, cousins! (personal)

I'm Raven - nope, not my real name - and I'm new here! Ah, only here for a day, and already pushed out of the position of "newest member."

I hope I'll fit in all right here..Dai!
    Dai, cousins!

-Raven

Dai! You will fit in here! I mean...everybody does, don't they? But if they don't then that means...OMG...AH! IT CAN'T BE!

Nah, I'm joking. Everybody's randomly insane here so you'd better be careful.
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

*points at Diego* He's the craziest one. Beware.
      Dai Stiho! Seems like I've been saying Dai a lot lately... dunno why... And if you're odd, you'll fit in.
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

Dai, Raven. Im Nita. Yes, ignore Diego, he is the odd one in the bunch. *ducks* I didn't think I would fit in here.....I have now. I wasen't as smart as you to open a thread to introduce yourself. I just jumped in and slowly ppl started to see me! M was one of the last!
        ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
        **Neets**
        CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

*sniffle* That hurts nita... lol. Jking. *huggles*
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

*huggles* Im sorry. These newbies keep getting smarter and smarter! Hey, what am I saying, I am still a newbie! Am I?
            **Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Dai! Everyone fits in here. I did the same thing as Nita, and just posted in the Topic of Great Randomness. Everyone is so nice here.
              <3
              the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

Ok, I'm not the leather addict who's hobby is tearing stomachs open!

BTW, Nitafan: *snort* Ok I'll stop teasing now....*snorts again*
                Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Okay, I will set the maniac smilie on you!
                  **Neets**

Comment

Ahh, the pain! The PAIN of being called a newbie! Face the music, Raven! I absolutely refuse....er...
                    Dai, cousins!

-Raven

Comment

Yep you'll fit in.
                      Ha ha, sure you will Diego. *roll eyes* I HATE LEATHER!!! Although you'll think it's hilarious that i was just at a baseball game sitting next to a pink leather purse..... lol
                      *Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

HOLA!!! *gives Dairine_SpotLight a pinata!*

Perdon! I am trying to find ways to use my newly acquired spanish phrases. (You may get used to me at some point... perhaps not ever... but I am okay with that!)

Welcome... and as so many people have stated before... we are all sligtly off our rockers... and that is why we get along so well. *smirks*
                        Well, except for the occasional tiff. *smirks again and points to Diego* It is indeed ALL HIS FAULT! RUDH! He calls down PooT from his roost daily, but he has been doing better this last week, though. (Maybe hanging around me is helping him. NOT!)

Anyways... my mind tends to wander when I am tired and hungry. Welcome! Glad that you are with us. Sending my brightest smile your way!

Hasta la vista!
                        -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                        The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                        I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

Welcome Dairine_SpotLight, I know everyone else has welcomed you already but I thought I would say Hi as well You will enjoy the site and DD posts on here sometimes Don't forget the excerpts to the new book are on this site some where and just have a good look around you will find something you like on here! Oh and IF A DOCTOR of pychology ever got on this site I think it would make world news!!! a whole site full of mad people talking about everything!! Goverments around the world would be scared!! Mhahahahahaha

Oh and Nitafan2211 if your still a newbie then I must be as well!! i mean yes I was registered before you but you have more posts *In deep thought "I must start writing more "*

Anyway once again WELCOME
                          Fox
                          God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

HI DAIRINE_SPOTLIGHT!!!!! I'm BiW!!! *boing*boing* Yeah, as you can probably tell, I'm overly hyper at the moment. Overy hyper, meaning, more hyper than usual.

OMG. Diego and M, are you still going on with that Poot eats Diego/leather/Poot's stomach gets sliced open/whatever??? Lol. You people need help. Then again, so do I, but that's fine with me!

Boing wheee! boing wheee!!!
                            Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

lol, we all need help!

Nitafan likes this smiley on MSN it's better!
                              Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Working...
                              X