X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're baaaaack...

Folks,

Apologies for the interruption in service. Infopop has been restructuring the way it handles our billing, and we got caught in the middle when a payment got missed. But we're back now...
    Lee / Forum Administrator

Yayness! *huggles forum* Now VGDAWN can have a nice rest...
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Ahhh, you don't know how much we missed it!!! People started a topic at VGDawn about this being down, and in only a few days, it reached over 100 posts. *huggles all*
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

I might not post much anymore but I luff you guys and I'm glad YW's back in business!!!!
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

I have felt lost all week! though its been a nice break! refreshed enough to write loads . . . well maybe 2morw. I've been hard studying and really tired! why am i writing this here??
          Fox
          God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

OMG the forum was down and then I had to go away and I couldn't tell you guys and it was dark and I was so afraid!
            *Ella*
            "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
            There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
            And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
            What could mean more than this?"
            --Bright Eyes

Comment

Hi.
              Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
              ------------------------------------------------------------
              "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

And diego is the winner for the shortest post in the universe!!
                penguins will rule the world.

Comment

SEE! This is what happens when the forums dissapear. Madness ensues. I barely escaped sane. It's funny because VGDawn practically shut down except for the "HELP" topic.
                  ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
                  +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

Oh you guys, I was so lost! I know I never post,(maybe once) but I always read and enjoy everybody who do post. I don't know, everything just disappeared. No warning no nothing, just poof and it was gone. my household did not get to rest. I couldn't rest and wouldn't let them rest neither. They kept saying, 'Get over it. Find a new site. Sites come and sites go.' I say, w-h-a-t-e-v-e-r!

Thanks Lee!!!
                    Silent member----maybe not so silent after this, maybe
                    To the Circle of Fire; those who have gone before, those who are present, and those who have yet to come.
                    ...Don Miguel Ruiz...

Comment

*huggles noonstorm* Lurker, come out of the dark and join us obsessives!

Sharky... you can't escape sane if you weren't sane before this. And you're still not, so don't plan on it.
                      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

hey, thanks for the email. I was totally surprised and thrilled over it. Feels good, knew I was on the right site. Yes gryph I guess I am a 'lurker' Plan on correcting that in near future.
                        To the Circle of Fire; those who have gone before, those who are present, and those who have yet to come.
                        ...Don Miguel Ruiz...

Comment

hey, noonstorm, we're avie twins! Uh, so what's this about the site being down? What else did I miss while I was away?

Comment

Hey cool avie you have there kat You didn't miss much because everything stood still for a while. By now you know yw was down a few days, but of course it seemed like weeks for me. I try to check in at least every other day. I had a little problem with this... withdraws and all.
                            But I,m fine now, things are back to normal.
                            ...Don Miguel Ruiz...

Comment

uh, noonstorm, I know this is about 8 days since you posted your comment, but my name is earwen, not kat.

Comment

Working...
                              X