Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Gryph, darling... you said "onliners."

...she means "oneliners" XD.

...actually, at least half of the regular posters have accidentally leaked our real name at some point or another, I think XD.... unavoidable, unavoidable XP

Comment

Semiramis said:
      ...actually, at least half of the regular posters have accidentally leaked our real name at some point or another, I think XD.... unavoidable, unavoidable XP
      We have? Augh! I just did - again!

Hi Artemis - oh right, I already said hi to you in the new chat. Dai again, anyway.
      Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

You all just seem to have a lot of fun here, don't you? I like it.
        "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
        "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Comment

I have not been here that long but, I love it here. I used to never get on the computer but, now, I get on everyday. I guess I have not been here long enough to get mentioned. Oh well. Hope you love it as much as I do!
          ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
          **Neets**
          CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Dai, all! I'm a newbie here, too. But if this is anything like the other RPGs I haunt, I mean, frequent, I should get used to everything soon. You can all call me Ronnie, if you want. I am really honored that I was accepted here, or even told about this place by someone I met on another RPG. So thanks to the person who told me about this place! (You know who you are.)

Comment

Welcome! Im Nitafan, Nita, Neets, whatever you want to call me.
              ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
              **Neets**
              CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Dai, Artemis! I'm ever newer than you are...sigh...We'll fit in great, I'm sure.
                Dai, cousins!

-Raven

Comment

Dai everybody im new
                  Thomas Hildebrandt

Comment

Dai everybody im new here
                    Thomas Hildebrandt

Comment

im new here too but so far everyone is so nice
                      Thomas Hildebrandt

Comment

LOL, that's ok and everything, but if you didn't post so much saying the same thing it'll be better, 'cause those are post that DD has to pay.
                        Anyways! Welcome! My name is db_pr!
                        Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                        ------------------------------------------------------------
                        "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Hey all! We're all nice.

Book Lover!!!

*pokes Diego* Well if you wouln't post all of those one liners...

Book Lover, it's okay, but multiple posts/ short posts cost DD money without getting anything done. You can edit your post by clicking the eraser button.
                          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Hey! I only post one liners 'cause I have a gift, a gift that lets me say a page in only six words. ROFL
                            Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                            ------------------------------------------------------------
                            "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

More like 24
                              Hey Book Lover!!! I love books too! Welcome to the site, hope you stay!
                              And don't post oneliners when Gryphon's mad....
                              *Agent~M*
                              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                              "I could live

Comment

Being concise is a good thing, but this a forum to ramble, and let all your thoughts vaguely related to the topic at hand spill onto our screens via your keyboard.
                                Which reminds me (of course) of the fact that my GCSE maths coursework was the shortest in the class, but got full marks.
                                I think that ranks as one my prooudest achievements, along with askign a certain girl out to lunch
                                What was this topic about?
                                "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

Working...
                                X