Dai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dai

Dai, my fellow wizards. My truename I will not put here, but you may call me Jen or Art. I am deeply honored to be allowed into a community with such great people- even Ms. Duane herself, what an honor! I do wish to become active here, though I will be on leave in Thailand for a small while... but I shall return soon.

Go well,
    Jen
    "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
    "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Hi Artemis Wolfang, nice to meet you , I've been on this site for about a year and still feel like I'm new!!! There loads of great people on here to talk to!! Agent M is great and so is Birdhead!! The first time I came on they where the first people I talked to and I still think of them as elders on this forum!!! Its great you will love it here, oh if you did not know DD posts excerpts from the unpublished books on this site, like a preview!!! Which is really great and kind of her!!! Anyway Welcome to the site!! See you around
    Fox
    God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Thank you, Fox, nice to meet you. I'm sorry I was a bit formal in my greeting, I didn't want to seem like I was young and a jerk. ^-^ I'm hopin' I have fun here.

Dai,
      Artemis

Comment

Jen:
        Dai, my fellow wizards. My truename I will not put here, but you may call me Jen or Art. I am deeply honored to be allowed into a community with such great people- even Ms. Duane herself, what an honor! I do wish to become active here, though I will be on leave in Thailand for a small while... but I shall return soon.
        I'm a great peron.

Fox:
        Agent M is great and so is Birdhead!!
        Ahem! Aren't you forgetting the lovable Gryphon? Maybe I'm not as old of a member as those two...

Nothing wrong wth being formal! Welcome! I've been an active member since at least January, pushed into posting by M, AgentM. Nothing wrong with sounding young either. The majority are teens.

So... normally every month Diane Duane (DD) joins into a chat with members. Any memebrs! As long as they have a chat pass and username. Getting one is no problem. Just ask Lee, our administrator. Doesn't take anything. But now things have changed a bit. See, Lee came out with this new Chime chatroom. No pass required; it uses your username here. Only problem: the majority of the members (like me and M) can't log into it. AgentM has been a member here for at least two years and she hasn't been able to make it to a single chat. Sounds even more helpless now.
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

I'm a great peron.
          Your name is Evita? [ducks]
          New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Sorry, I didn't catch that one...

Ah well, not your fault. I'm completely oblivious as AgentM (who happens to be one of my best buddies online) has painfully pointed out.

Other stuff:

Poot turns up quite a lot. He's the forum demon, responsible for short posts (one liners aren't goo... they cost DD for bandwidth and are pretty pointless) and just about anything else. Semiramis draws Poot pics.

I suggest visiting The Topic of Great Randomness and posting there. I would NOT suggest going back and reading all of it's 180 some boards. Just the current or last few. And if you have no idea what we're talking about now, talk about whatever you want; the topic will change again. We get very random and NEVER stay on topic, even on the serious threads. I usually read all the posts that come after my last before posting again. Usually that's not much, but it's changed recently. Sometimes getting to be a few pages per day.

VGDawn pops up a lot. Whenever you see something about that, pay close attention. VGDawn is the best roleplay site ever. You need to join at http://vgdawn.avidgamers.com. For more info, just ask around. *hehe*
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

I'll warn you, Gryph plugs that RP ALL THE TIME XD. And I use that emo all the time (I also randomly pop up and pester people about drawing YW fanart XD)

...aside from that... as for being young and a jerk, a good number of us here are pretty young. I think the youngest of us is... 11? 12? (Is Z still the youngest?) and the oldest is about five times that age... (I dun remember who, and anyway, even if I did I wouldn't say XD)

Ummm... Nathan knows a lot, and so does PK, and PPC (papercrane) is really nice, and so are a lot of other people but I can't remember off the top of my head, and Gryphon is the resident kittycat and don't call her that to her face because she isn't, and lots of other stuff, you get to know peepses personas if you do lots of lurking. Oh, the Topic of Great Randomness is very random, but you're not supposed to post other topics in the thingy it's in, so don't do it, because it makes trouble for Lee Enfield-Burke-san, our esteemed admin (she's a she, and really nice).

Oh, and BEWARE OF POOT (muahahahahahahaha).

Comment

Gryphon I'm sooooooo sorry, I did not mean to miss you out!!! Sorry Its just that theres so many great people on here so the first people that cam to mind where the first two people I ever talked too!! Sorry your great too!!! Not that this Fox talks to you alot (not from a lack of trying!!! Sometimes I just nothing to add or write!!), Theres so many great people on here I would not know where to start to name then all!!!
                Fox
                God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Yes. I rock.
                  *Agent~M*
                  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                  "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                  "I could live

Comment

I think that everyone who posts regularly on here rocks. 'Course, I don't know that much, only being a member for about a month and a half.

Ya all have fun at the chat thing, okay.
                    -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                    The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

Oh, and BEWARE OF POOT (muahahahahahahaha).
                      *grins* Poot and squish... ^-^

Comment

Semiramis:
                        Gryphon is the resident kittycat and don't call her that to her face because she isn't
                        "..."

*glowers*

Oh, I was just teasing, Fox! Now you're making me feel bad.

Yes, yes! Beware Poot! Or he will make you post those dreadful ONLINERS! *pokes M and Wolfgang*

Comment

*pokes Gryphon* WolFANG. _^_ Happens all the time, don't worry 'bout it.

Comment

Hey! I've been here for a couple of months, and I love it. All of the people here are so nice. I don't post much, because I'm normally a quiet person, unless I have something to say. Have fun!
                            <3
                            the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

*Wolfang. There.

Yeah, everyone is really nice. From reading their posts and everything, and you get to feel like you know them, even then you know nothing about them as far as personal info about name, address, ect.

I think you'll get to know people the best by visiting the Topic of Great Randomness. People have been posting a lot lately. A lot a lot. We're on our 200th page and past it. Current topics are Sammy, Fuzzbuzz, and Mr. Buggles, Harry Potter, environmen, ect.

Comment

Working...
                              X