This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by semiramis:
    Lee Enfield-Burke is our admin-person. And a woman. If you have any problems, she can be contacted through the http://youngwizards.net/eve/forums?a...11&f=452602713 or by emailing her (I don't remember her email, though... @.@).
    I tell you, it's a plot. Nobody remembers Lee's email. It must be to stop everyone emailing her when she's busy. (admin@youngwizards.net)

Hi again Mentall Penguin. I saw you in the chat earlier.
    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

lol, it's not a complicated email either, but i forgot it too... though I've had to email her once maybe twice...
      heeheehee, I remember bran dead...
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

Well thanks for all of the great tips... So DD pays by the post??? well if that is so i would suggest making it amonthly think so taht it is unlimited and such. it makes it easier that people dont go off topic. and how did this forum ocme to be its quite something.
        [i]Fairest and Fallen Greeting and Defiance[i]

Comment

"it makes it easier that people dont go off topic" ROFL, we go off topic A LOT, ALOT A LOT A LOT. But DD doesn't seem to mind so much as long as we don't post one liners... which I have a habit of doing sometimes.... all of us post one liners sometimes...
          Wow, it's hard to believe this site is only almost 2 and half years old. It's just a baby Actually for a forum I guess we're kinda old, Ella, Tui, Rysade, and I have been here since the beginning. Or almost the beginning.... me and Tui came in like a month after it started, but close enough I love you guys!!!! *huggles*
          *Agent~M*
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
          "I could live

Comment

Hey Dai stiho cousin! My names Elita Justice but I like Petty Pembo better, Welcome and have a great time chattin'!!!!:P:P:P:P:P:P

Petty Pembo

Comment

Welcome penguin guy! I'm RhyanonSorenson, Rhy for short. I'm sort of a newbie, but I'm coming up in the world!
              "People...stop being mean to each other. Especially for the sake of laughs. IT SPEEDS UP ENTROPY." -Diane Duane

Comment

hey MENTALL PENGUIN!!! i just joined 2!!! i'm dancinfeetsarah(call me dfs)!!!!! well...this is my 2nd...no 3rd...no 2nd..no 3rd.........hmm.
                oh well...somthin like that!!! well, cya!
                *DFS*

Comment

Working...
                X