No announcement yet.

Please unlock a thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unlocked and moved to... err, wrong forum. Hang on a second...

There, that's better. Moved to "The Wizard's Dilemma".
    "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

is it possible to unlockhttp://youngwizards.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/367601335/m/2781052392/p/3 i partially want it unlocked because i personally want to post in it, but i also think it might be a good topic for discussions now that we have new members, and we're already doing all these philosophical topics. (though addmittedly i also want it open simply because i'm the one who created it :P)
      I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
      For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Unlocked.
        "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

*Wraps hands around head and screams at top of lungs* EEEEEYYYAAAHHHH!!! Not only is that a one liner, but it's a one WORDER! Moderator, Garrett, should know that!

On the other hand, I second spyells's request to open that thread. I'm not sure what to write in it right now, but at some point I will.

I also will definitely post in the one young reader requested to be opened tomorrow; it's too late right now for me to write a long speech like that....
          "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

is there any particular reason why it still won't let me post despite saying it's unlocked? *is a bit annoyed with the thread for this*
            For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Huh: my unlock didn't take, for some reason. Try it again, please.

Comment

YR: are you sure you were logged onto the board? Remember that Lee threw the site open to the public for a short while, so you will still be able to read posts (but you can't post them) even if you aren't logged in. Check and see if there's a little "Login" link anywhere on the page--if there is, you aren't logged in.
                New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

No, Kathy, it was my mistake: when I checked the status, it was still locked. I thought I had opened it, but maybe I hit one of the other buttons by accident...

Comment

*tests it before doing long post* yep. it works! thank you! *is a bit embarressed that i forgot to long in before posting THIS reply*

Comment

Bumpity bump. The "unlock a thread" thread was locked. So, I thought it was time for a friendly reminder that you can request that an locked thread be unlocked here, or in private topics to any of the admins (myself, Garrett Fitzgerald, Lee Enfield-Burke, or Diane Duane).
                      New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Please unlock the school! thread at:

http://youngwizards.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9996054934/m...521040162#5521040162

And the World Changing thread:

http://youngwizards.net/eve/forums/a...9061029374/p/7
                        Last edited by EricG1793; December 23, 2008, 04:24:49 PM.
                        "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

I just unlocked them. I'm going to keep a close eye on the world-changing thread.

Comment

Thread Unlocking Thread

This is amusing. The 'Please unlock a thread' thread is locked .

Would it be possible to unlock the 'Video Games' Thread?

http://www.youngwizards.com/forums/s...ght=video+game

Comment

Done, and merged. :-)

Comment

Could the Next DD chat thread be unlocked?

Comment

Working...
                                X