This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To ANY one who can help me!!

Everytime I post something and go back to look at it, it's not there!!! I dont' know what's going on but I would appreciate it if someone would help me!!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    **Neets**
    CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Did you try reloading the window? You might have your browser's cache settings so that it doesn't reload the window after you've posted, and you're looking at an older cached version.

Also, what operating system, browser, etc. are you using?
    New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Sorry, I'm the wrong person to ask. I'm pretty sure there's someone here who can help...kli sounds like she's got it. I need to refresh to see the Shout Box.
      --EDIT--
      I can see your post in the Birthday Box! It's probably just your computer.
      Metaphors be with you.

Comment

Thanks it probably is
        **Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Nitafan, are you still having this problem, or has it sorted itself out?
          Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

It got worked out, kli6 helped me out!
            Thanks, Lee!!!
            **Neets**

Comment

Working...
            X