X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Downtime, June 17th: data center moving

Friends,

Infopop has informed us that they will be moving their computers into a new data center today. This will entail considerable downtime, so please don't be surprised if the forum disappears for some hours.

The move will start at 18:00 PST today, June 17. Infopop says that they hope to have the move completed within six to eight hours, but it might possibly go on for as long as twenty-four hours.

Please bear with us while we vanish for a little bit. We'll be back before too long.
    Lee / Forum Administrator

Whee! I'm taking vacation days through the end of the week! Whee!!! I get time off!! Oh, please oh please, take 24 hours! Please!!

Now watch. It'll be back up lickety-split. [grin]
    New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Goodness, Lee, it sure is great to know that you haven't fallen off the face of this earth! (You haven't made a post since November 4, 2007.) It sure is great to have you back... one of the missing pieces of this community puzzle is back in place.

Thanks for letting us know about this, Lee. That would have caused confusion/worry/frustration on our part. And I see that Kathy's happy, too.
      "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

Working...
      X