Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, let's get some ground rules down, Clara. First of all, we really don't like double-posting; if you find that you need to add something then you can use the "edit/delete post" button (looks like a little folder with a pencil) Also, staying on topic is greatly appreciated; if you want to talk about books, take it to the books topic, and if you want to invite buddies, maybe TOGR would be the place, or the newbie zone, or maybe you could PM somebody yourself (just click on the person's name next to one of their posts)
    "...For my own part, I known my job; my commission comes from Those Who Are. My paw raised is Their paw on the neck of the Serpent, now and always..." - The (Kitty) Catechism
    Define the universe and give 3 examples.

Comment

Yah, I know, don't be know it all, Kay!
      Kardia

Comment

This post has been off topic since the post after Kaila Kirchner's in it.

I don't know where the off-topic posts should be moved to, but they should be moved. This thread probably should be closed, anyway, since it really only serves a one-time purpose (well, if DD misses chat in the future, she could open it up again). But for now it doesn't have a purpose.
        "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

Well here is a quick semi on topic question. Any dates set yet for novembers chat? 11 at night is not teh best time to shovel through posts to find out.
          (\__/) "Be amazing"
          (+'.'+)
          (")_(")

Comment

Check out the Next DD Chat topic to find that out. Just so you know it hasn't been announced yet.

The time announcement is always on the "News" section on the gateway page (Youngwizards.net/eve), also, which I find is more convenient than hunting for the Next DD Chat Thread and finding the post it says it in....
            "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

technically it wasn't my fault. how often does DD do the chats? isn't it like once a month or something? i'm probably wrong but whatever. i'm so with you on that last part.
              -"Though speach be unlearn'd, The wisdom be earn'd,"
              Cairpre, the bard, The Lost Years of Merlin book 3
              http://inheritanceseries.freeforums....ce41240a2f1add

Comment

It's so weird - I always thought that DD lived on Long Island or something, but I read her post, and on the location part beside her name, it says that she lives in Wicklow, nearly beside me...

Comment

Kaila, she typically chats with us once a month, but sometimes Life gets in the way, and she'll skip for a while.

Maelstrom: she married an Irishman (Peter Morwood). That's why she's now living in Wicklow.

The best way to keep up to date on when the next chat will be taking place is to check out the YW "News and Events" blog--it has an RSS feed, which means if you have the right RSS reader, it'll notify you when a new blog entry is posted, so you don't have to keep checking it.
                  New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Working...
                  X