Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate trying to help others while sacrificing myself, leads to these kind of things. I know I know I should put my oxygen mask on myself then worry about the kid next to me but when the kids dying right there and I can last a little while longer with only minor damage its hard to sacrifice him for myself (I hope some of you could understand that, if not Ill just say that the pressure Ive been going through lately has been quite immense and it makes it hard not to swear when someone wont forgive my trespasses when I forgive everyone elses (even when its not my place too.))

Yeah yeah yeah I know thats not an excuse (or should that be thats just an excuse well whatever.) How long does probation last anyway, 3 years probation seems quite harsh, seems like I should have gotten put back on probation again instead of banned outright :-/. Also I would think a bunch of people who read 'Alone would be more accepting of other peoples and there faults :-/ guess not. Well whatever not like arguing with you guys is going to do much immedatiate good, though it might point out the true monsters .

Comment

well i think u should get asecond chance.
      But of the tree of knowledge of good and evil
      thou shall not eat of it:
      for in the day that thou eatest there of
      thou shalt surely die.

Comment

Working...
      X