Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Birthday Box" -- a place to post your birthday!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Birthday Box" -- a place to post your birthday!

If you look down in "Chatter II", you'll see I've added a topic where people can post their birthdays.

Mine's July 7th...

Lee / Forum Administrator
    Lee / Forum Administrator

mine is september 14

>Naomi<

"Winners are people like Us!"

Comment

My birthdate is April 16. My lil sis's b-day is September 16. My big sis's b-day is December 27.
      I have too big of a family to tell all of the birthdates.

RBJ
      From your friendly neighborhood wizard, Poliester.

Comment

well, my twin bro's b-day is november 6. my sis, december 31. mine, feburary 19. my other bro, june 20. phew, i won't even mention my parent's.

Call me Q :-)

you never know who your real friends are until the hard times come. When it isn't all happy laughs and fun. sometimes your old friends will rough it & stay. but usuall they tend to fade away. If they fade, do not fear, bcuz better friends are always near.

Call me Q :-)

you never know who your real friends are until the hard times come. When it isn't all happy laughs and fun. sometimes your old friends will rough it & stay. but usuall they tend to fade away. If they fade, do not fear, bcuz better fr

Comment

March 15th la la la la la!!!!! That's also the day Caesar died which is kinda depressing and I don't even know if it's a good thing or not... And uh readingqueen, if you have a twin brother wouldn't you guys have the same birthdays...?

*Agent~M*
          "Those who refuse the Powers, become the tools of the Powers, Those who agree to help the powers, Themselves become the Powers. Beware the Choice! Beware refusing it!"-Young Wizards books.
          "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!" -Peach.
          *Agent~M*
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
          "I could live

Comment

M, you were born in March? So was I! Only I'm on the 21st. March people rock!

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

Curiosity mauled the cat and left it on the side of the road.

School is hell with flourescent lighting.
            I will rejoice in the moonlight;
            I will dance in the rivers of my tears;
            For I am joyously, wonderfully alive!

Make your own laws or be a slave to another man's. -William Blake

School is hell with flourescent lighting.

Comment

Yea! Go MARCH!!!

*Agent~M*
              "Those who refuse the Powers, become the tools of the Powers, Those who agree to help the powers, Themselves become the Powers. Beware the Choice! Beware refusing it!"-Young Wizards books.
              "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!" -Peach.
              *Agent~M*
              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
              "I could live

Comment

is anyone's birthday in December?? mine's the 11th. *says in a small voice* go December?? Both of my brothers have a birthday in February. *adds trying to be helpgful* My dog's birthday is in August.

~*KsSk8er*~
                Hogwarts Dropout
                "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
                Dai Stiho
                ~*KsSk8er*~
                "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
                Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

Both brothers with a brithday in February? And I think December and January are too close togetherfor my pocket. (Well, with christmas..)
                  I think there are spare Decembers around somewhere (because sharing a monthwith hedley really isn't much to be boasting about. He's turning 13... imagine that, 13... good lord...)
                  Melissa I think?

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
                  --Agent M
                  Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                  Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

You might be thinking of me, Tui...

I'm December. December 5th.

Kitsune Rei~In love and hating it~

Comment

*makes a note* Did you post that in the Birthday Box (you know, guys, in Chatter? The _actual_ post?) *puzzled* 'cause I went through it maybe two days ago and made some notes (Heh) and I swear yours wasn't on there.. *mutters*

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
                      --Agent M
                      Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Working...
                      X