X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inappropriate chat behavior

People....

DD is not amused by people cyber-messing around in her chat areas. Two members have just been banned for sixty days.

BEHAVE or chat will be shut down.
    Lee / Forum Administrator

What exactly is cyber-messaging?
    But of the tree of knowledge of good and evil
    thou shall not eat of it:
    for in the day that thou eatest there of
    thou shalt surely die.

Comment

Not messaging, Cody, messing. As in sexy talk. A definite no-no under forum rules. DD could get into serious legal hot water for allowing that kind of thing to go on in her forums, and she'd end up with no option but to shut down chat, or even the forums completely.

Keep in mind folks, both the mods and the admins have access to a log of everything that happens in the chat.
      New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Originally posted by kli6:
        Not messaging, Cody, messing. As in sexy talk. A definite no-no under forum rules. DD could get into serious legal hot water for allowing that kind of thing to go on in her forums, and she'd end up with no option but to shut down chat, or even the forums completely.

Keep in mind folks, both the mods and the admins have access to a log of everything that happens in the chat.
        As to why people would want to do that on a chatroom full of people is a stupid thing to even consider let alone do. Yes i've heard of several cases where the chatroom/forum for something had to be shut down because of people talking like that. Or they just banned all the people who were doing it. But, depending on how serious the charge, they were suspended for a time.
        But of the tree of knowledge of good and evil
        thou shall not eat of it:
        for in the day that thou eatest there of
        thou shalt surely die.

Comment

Um, this is probably an odd question but as to the little thing under the Innappropriate Chat Behavior it says that it is not funny anymore but when was it EVER funny?

Comment

Before it crossed the line. A lot of folks were doing goofy group-flirting, more along the like of joking than seriously. But then someone crossed the line and got banned, and a warning went out. This is now the second or third time that's happened, and Lee's quite understandably getting a bit impatient about the issue.

Newbies, you may wish to peruse the Board FAQ.
            New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Okay, I am officially creeped out. I just found out who it was, and by God, I know that person. That person TOLD me about this sight. That person is wondering what the date will be 60 days after April 5.

Comment

My calendar makes it June 4th.

That person had better straighten up and fly right or they will get themselves locked out of the forums permanently. DD is well beyond "not amused," I can tell you. And I'm not best pleased myself.
                Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

Um she's wondering if she should say something to you or not. And also dbgf sorry, she is reight behind me and scared me half to death, she said sorry. Uh, she said that as a plus, she can not talk to the other perosn anyway so it dosn't matter. (her mother found out. When she told her mother, actually)

Comment

Working...
                  X