X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member banning

Friends,

Because of irreconcilable differences, I have had to terminate the membership of "VCs_Lil_Sis".

While both her email address and IP have been banned, there is always the possibility that she might try to register in the forums using a different computer and another email address. I'd therefore appreciate it if members who had contact with "VCs_Lil_Sis" would be alert to the presence of any new member who starts sounding like her, and let me know about it so that I can take appropriate action.

I also want to state categorically that I don't think any of this is vegan_chick's fault.

Thanks for your assistance.
    Lee / Forum Administrator

Friends,

Because of irreconcilable differences, I have had to terminate the membership of "VCs_Lil_Sis".

While both her email address and IP have been banned, there is always the possibility that she might try to register in the forums using a different computer and another email address. I'd therefore appreciate it if members who had contact with "VCs_Lil_Sis" would be alert to the presence of any new member who starts sounding like her, and let me know about it so that I can take appropriate action.

I also want to state categorically that I don't think any of this is vegan_chick's fault.

Thanks for your assistance.

Comment

Oh dear. Well, may she find the wisdom and rewards of basic netiquette by other means in future. I'll help keep an eye out (not like it'd be hard to spot her...)

And thanks, Lee, for protecting the board!
      New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

uh.... what happened? *confused*
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

We had a new young member come in who was rather full of herself. She didn't take well to kindly suggestions as to how a newbie might behave -- indeed, she didn't take kindly to any suggestions at all -- so I had to excuse her from membership. Just one of those things.

Comment

Yes, VCLS was as hyperactive as I am sane... And I heard that she actually tried to cancel DD's last chat. Which seems to be along the same lines as telling someone that they can't sit in the den of their own house. She also had a rather annoying tendancy to capitalize too MUCH IN CHAT, SO IT LOOK LIKED SHE WAS SCREAMING. (oh, come on, you know that was ironically humorous)

Personally, I think she was just a bit too young. Maybe she'll be back when she grows up a bit...

In other topic-related news: Ooh, this was my first banning! It seems all of VCLS's posts have dissapeared, aslo... *makes note to stay on Lee's good side*

On that note, you can delete this thing if you don't think it's worth keeping around...
            ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
            +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

"Maybe she'll be back when she grows up a bit" Don't you think that was a little harsh sharky? She tried to cancel DD's chat?! I'm missing out.... I don't post enough.... *looks at member status* oh yeah, I possibly post too much.... lol.
              And sharky, the good thing is is that I think this is my first actual banning too. As far as I know...
              *Agent~M*
              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
              "I could live

Comment

M:
                "Maybe she'll be back when she grows up a bit" Don't you think that was a little harsh sharky?
                No, no. I meant literally. She was only eight years old. I meant maybe like when she was like 10 or 12. I didn't mean it in the other way. I didn't mean any offense...

Wait, is this the first banning ever?
                ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
                +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

M, most of what happened was going on in Chime, so you would've had to have been there. Most of the time I had just missed her, and members were complaining about her to me. She was telling members to 'shush' until they had to whisper to talk in chime. Also, she repeatedly said she hated nitafan without saying why.

I haven't heard of any banning before this at all. Sure sounds like it.
                  Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

I feel like I've had my head in a sand pit!! Ive missed all this! I dont think I have even spoken to her! oh well its one of those things!
                    Foxy
                    God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

I've missed everyhitng too. Hmmm.... She sounds like my little sister. That had to be anoying. I'd die if my sis joined YW.
                      Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

Hola all!

Thankyou Ms Lee! Alrighty, I just ahd to say that. For those of you who missed her, all you missed was a younger sibling who happened to be a little too immature.

I knwo what you mean Sharky. Maybe when she is a little older she will come back. And when she's more mature.

*refrains from saying anythig about Sharky's saneness*

*HUGGLES EVERYONE!* Its been a while since I have posted! I miss yall! Luff yall!

Btw, this does have nothing to do with Vc. So, dont take any offence please.
                        ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                        **Neets**
                        CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

"No, no. I meant literally. She was only eight years old. I meant maybe like when she was like 10 or 12. I didn't mean it in the other way. I didn't mean any offense..."-Sharky
                          She was 8?? I didn't know that...
                          *Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

Yeah, I only heard of things from her from other members, and at one point saw her post a message on the shoutbox about her crying because of someone without even saying why or anything....

question though... do VC and VCls use the same computer? because would that mean VC is also blocked from getting on when she comes back because of the IP ban?
                            ------------------------------
                            Have a cookie. it makes life better. If you don't like cookies, I suggest you seek professional help.

"So why should I take your hand when you can't promise happy endings?"
                            -Amber Pacific "Thoughts Before Me"

Comment

Originally posted by Abby:

question though... do VC and VCls use the same computer? because would that mean VC is also blocked from getting on when she comes back because of the IP ban?
                              It shouldn't be a problem. I only banned the IP for new registrations: v_c shouldn't be affected.

Comment

Working...
                              X