This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More about the naughty "content islands"

Infopop says that the reason the islands aren't displaying the correct number of messages is due to a problem with the way the Forum software indexes them. They're working on a fix for this, which should be ready in the next couple/few days.

Sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime!

BTW, once this fix is in, members who use RSS aggregators or other clients that handle RSS feeds can get the content islands distributed to them that way. I'll let everyone know when we have all the kinks worked out.
    Lee / Forum Administrator

Infopop says that the reason the islands aren't displaying the correct number of messages is due to a problem with the way the Forum software indexes them. They're working on a fix for this, which should be ready in the next couple/few days.

Sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime!

BTW, once this fix is in, members who use RSS aggregators or other clients that handle RSS feeds can get the content islands distributed to them that way. I'll let everyone know when we have all the kinks worked out.
    Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

Thanks for the notice Lee. Yeah, for a second I thought you had banned me from the sight and started panicking before I read this topic. God technoliy can get REALLY naughty sometimes. Hehe. THANKS!

Comment

Working...
      X