X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Content islands still busted

As if you can't tell.

Infopop now tells us that the fix for this problem will be coming along "sometime this week."

Hang in there...
    Lee / Forum Administrator

As if you can't tell.

Infopop now tells us that the fix for this problem will be coming along "sometime this week."

Hang in there...
    Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

Is that why the number of posts that the forum says that everyone has is set at zero? Is that the only problem that the content islands are having? Or are there others? *out of curiosity, plus she's trying not to write one and two liners.*
      "People...stop being mean to each other. Especially for the sake of laughs. IT SPEEDS UP ENTROPY." -Diane Duane

Comment

RS, I'd be willing to bet that's a different problem. I think what Lee's talking about is that the Most Recent-type lists (i.e., most recent, most recent admin's, most recent DD's, etc.) were all identical for a while there.

Now, DD's latest is working, but the most-recent-admin and most-recent are still twins. But yay! babysteps.

And in cheering other things that work, I must say that I noticed when my server went down, my avatar was very neatly replaced with the text "picture of kli6", instead of a dead graphic thingie.
        New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Yeah, I've noticed that several times for different people.
          "People...stop being mean to each other. Especially for the sake of laughs. IT SPEEDS UP ENTROPY." -Diane Duane

Comment

Working...
          X