This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Podcasts discontinued?

Not sure if this is the best place (transfer if not).

iTunes still hasn't alerted me of a new podcast even though all of my other podcast feeds do work fine. Was the podcast discontinued? The last I heard was September for the next one -- August before that, but the date came and went then, too, so I'm not sure where the page is that lists what's up with the podcasts. Can someone fill me in?

Thanks.
    -----
    Jennifer (i am a soviet space shuttle)
    "He's a pinball wizard, there has to be a twist; a pinball wizard's got such a supple wrist..." -- Elton John, Pinball Wizard

DD's wizcasts page is here, so that's easy to answer.

I think she's still intending to do more, but her leg injury means her schedule for doing everything has been messed up.

You could ask her in Saturday's chat. I expect someone will, anyway, if you can't be "there".
    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

I'm gonna be out of town, so I can't make it. Thanks for the link. Still says September on the page, but I'll check back later!
      -----
      Jennifer (i am a soviet space shuttle)
      "He's a pinball wizard, there has to be a twist; a pinball wizard's got such a supple wrist..." -- Elton John, Pinball Wizard

Comment

I talked to her over the weekend and she's just really (a) busy with A Wizard of Mars and (b) behind on everything else. She didn't mention podcasts specifically, but she also hasn't said anything about stopping them...so I have to assume that she'll get to the next one as soon as she can.
        Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

good as I have only just subscribed and I have enjoyed it so far

Comment

i love itunes it works most of the time. not all the time but most the time. im listing to it right now. did u know they have raido stations on here? its soo cool! i love i tunes~~~
            life sucks then u die

Comment

*ponders if this counts as resurrection*

And I believe in the Feb. 2006 chat DD said that she was going to start working on the next podcast sometime soon...

And now that AWOM is gone to publishers, maybe there's some time with it. Of course, there's the Big Meow, but from what I've been told and seen with mine two eyes, DD can write, blog, mod, and do more at the same time.
              Omnia mutantur; nihil interit.
              Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.

Comment

I suppose we could work through a priority hiearchy of her many projects. But right now, I personally class the podcast along with "Wizards on Call" as "when free time available-only" projects. The Wiki seems to get updated more frequently, as she actually requires that material for writing the books, which are naturally at the top of the list. I think The Big Meow and setting up its attendant website has probably knocked a ton of stuff to the "can wait for now" pile.
                New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Working...
                X