Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rot13 is like a language. It's in a a webpage, i don't know if it's rot13.com or something but you input the text on a box, and it changes it.

For example:
    My name is Diego.
    Zl anzr vf Qvrtb.
    I think it cahnges the letter for the thirtheenth word after it or something like that.

The address is www.rot13.com
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

/rot ther'teen/ [Usenet: from "rotate alphabet 13 places"], v. The simple Caesar-cypher encryption that replaces each English letter with the one 13 places forward or back along the alphabet, so that "The butler did it!" becomes "Gur ohgyre qvq vg!" Most Usenet news reading and posting programs include a rot13 feature. It is used to enclose the text in a sealed wrapper that the reader must choose to open - e.g. for posting things that might offend some readers, or spoilers. A major advantage of rot13 over rot(N) for other N is that it is self-inverse, so the same code can be used for encoding and decoding.
      Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Kli: That's a cool solution.
        Tui: That fourm has almost no content as far as I saw. All one-liners.
        Meteorite: I still find that a little strange. My Mozilla works fine here.
        HEHEHE!! I like rot13 when I'm bored. When my friends and I ares tuck on our game I write messages to them in rot13. I've practiacally memorized it all by now...
        ~Sam (Hifun55)~
        Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
        HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
        My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

Rysade: except, remember the early days of this board when the messages were striped, so that alternate messages had white backgrounds, and the others had grey? Still, for now, it'll work. It's too bad, we can't just choose "background color" or something so that if the background of the message changed, the text color would change with it. But then, I'm a total style sheet weenie.
          New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

*snicker* Dave, I just loved watching the dawning realisation in that post. "This doesn't seem to be so bad,... no activity... no content.... OH!"

Yes, it has no content, that was my point.
            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

That's seriously what happend too. Dawning comprehension. "Hmm. Well, it seems to be ok. Kinda serene actually... Too serene. Nobody's saying... ANYTHING. AHHHHHH!"

A bit like that, anyway.

Comment

The 'reply' button doesn't work. I'm posting this from IE in a VMWare session. Someone kill the implementors.

Oh, and rip out the browser-identification check. It's really starting to annoy me.

Why can't you just use phpBB like everyone else?

Comment

Working...
                X